Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)

Poll

Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49626 times)

Mango when do we get the password and when do we beta test?

Name: mlockha (IGN and forums durr)
ID: 25755
RTB: mlockha
Have you ever beta tested before? No (but I would like to!)
Why would you like to beta test: I would like to beta-test because I normally like to help out with things. Normally I'm not a good builder or eventer. I'm trying to get better at these tasks but I can't as of right now. So the only way I can help people and this server (not necessarily in a big way) is to beta-test. It also looks extremely fun and I would like to be some of the first to try it out and see how well it plays. I would also like to help point out some bugs to help make this server the best experience for players.
Accepted.
Beta testing is going on RIGHT NOW.

Accepted.
Beta testing is going on RIGHT NOW.
oh thank you thank you thank you.

Well, everything looks okay. Teams can balance each other out with skill. I'm sure we'll do and fix certain things as we go. I say that we should probably go full AFTER the update.

Because of timezone differences I thought it would be good to add 5 more slots.
START APPING BITCHES.

Name: Sir Crepe
ID: 1337/ 14388
Reason: I am edible, I have already come to your server
People who Recommend you: Ehiltats, rlcbm

Lame, add me the TF2 butterfly knife or something of that sorta. I want to ninja backstab.

You just been Ninja'd

Lame, add me the TF2 butterfly knife or something of that sorta. I want to ninja backstab.

You just been Ninja'd
Sounds good, I'l tell mango.

Since we're having issues with the agents flag being captured, I'm trying to find an alternate way of capturing the flag via VCE.

Edit- ok, now it's working. If you see an agent wearing a red backpack, they have the flag, as far as I know it works perfectly
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:52:44 AM by Mysteroo »

do not add the knife, because i find it more fun to have a pistol in the face then to have a one hit kill knife

You don't have to use it
Besides it's like assasinating which is cool.

Since we're having issues with the agents flag being captured, I'm trying to find an alternate way of capturing the flag via VCE.

Edit- ok, now it's working. If you see an agent wearing a red backpack, they have the flag, as far as I know it works perfectly

Sounds good.

wow you're all so morbid, adding the knife soon.