Blockoworld 2012 2.0 - Closed.

Author Topic: Blockoworld 2012 2.0 - Closed.  (Read 32493 times)

Comblock will apply for a booth. Since we were unorganized in a way for BlockoWorld

Blockocon does not give slots to clans, sorry. I have already talked with one of your fellow members of Comblock, Evar768, and you can ask him about why.

Is it basically a convention to help people just starting in events, addons, etc. to get attention? If so that's cool and I could have used that like a year ago :(

Question: Why are you making another convention, isn't there Blockoworld?
   Answer: Blockoworld is a very good convention and I encourage everyone who can go to at least spend some time there. Blockocon staff does not mean to have any hard feelings between us and Blockoworld, as we support it all the way. The difference is that Blockocon supports the 'little guys' a bit more. To my knoweldge, Blockoworld has been mainly about the big things happening in Blockland, like the clans or huge servers, but doesn't focus on the little add-ons and servers out there that also want to be publicised. Blockocon wants to focus on this part of it, letting anyone who has a quality active project get a slot in Blockocon to build awareness to their project.

Is it basically a convention to help people just starting in events, addons, etc. to get attention? If so that's cool and I could have used that like a year ago :(
You could say so.

They call that RTB.

I am totally fine with this, especially I known Munkey and TBP.

I'm not sure if I should do a 48x48 demo of ski events since the idea is relatively simple.

This really has potential, I highly suggest applying for a space, the convention center is very nice, with tons of room.  This has very good potential.  So just apply, get accepted, and load your build on the server.  Its definitely worth it.

Gotta love the smell of stolen.

Blockoworld wasn't the first Blockland convention, let it be known. Its just been the oldest (in terms of consistent run time) and best coordinated so far. And according to the interview Aludane and I did with Tom, its probably a good thing that someone else is trying. Blockoworld can't go on forever.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:57:11 PM by Sheath »

Blockoworld can't go on forever.

True fact. As I said I don't have alot of time until I have to start working and then starting college in 2 years.

Expect this to be backed by me if this survives the next 2 years, cause I'll be graduating in 2014 if I don't forget up this year.

The O:I slot has been finished, I suggest you check it out because it's actually really different then all the others lol.

May i build something for blockcon?

True fact. As I said I don't have alot of time until I have to start working and then starting college in 2 years.

Expect this to be backed by me if this survives the next 2 years, cause I'll be graduating in 2014 if I don't forget up this year.
Then just hand it over to me!  :cookieMonster:

Hooray, I'll be there.

Then just hand it over to me!  :cookieMonster:

But Blockoworld is his baby, so to speak!

He would rather drown it in the river than give it to you.

:V