Author Topic: Blockoworld 2012 2.0 - Closed.  (Read 33503 times)

The log basically demonstrates you taking part in trolling again.

Uggh Crepe you are a compulsive liar and a complete annoyance to everyone.

I can't tell if you are this handicapped on purpose as a bad joke or you are so naive and stupid you don't understand what you are doing.

I can't think of anyone that grates on me more than you crepe lol.
ok, cool. but it wasn't me, lol

ok, cool. but it wasn't me, lol

crepe your word has 0 credibility

> You've lied about being different people (hiding behind various keys and usernames)
> You've lied about being abused by admins
> You've lied about your actions
> You've lied about being different members of your family

You are so full of stuff, nobody is buying it.

You just posted a chat log where you went along with sever damage-- who knows if that log is even real?

i am making a new falling plate forms and for the spectace room a was wondering if boom wanted to put some of his eent things in there.     would anyone know his in game name

i am making a new falling plate forms and for the spectace room a was wondering if boom wanted to put some of his eent things in there.     would anyone know his in game name

event contraptions     sorry for spelling

No Icy, i'm serious, both BlokAvion and Crepe are banned fRom the server and i have only 2 keys (Crepe and and Avion )  Munk , could you do a console log check o see if i recently joined the server under Avion/ Crepe

EDIT: Plus, why would I do it again?
People would obviously say it was me!

EDIT 2: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=205730.0
What was that about having 0 credibility?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:37:24 PM by Crêpe »

No Icy, i'm serious, both BlokAvion and Crepe are banned fRom the server and i have only 2 keys (Crepe and and Avion )  Munk , could you do a console log check o see if i recently joined the server under Avion/ Crepe

My goodness, this griefer did do so much damage. Right now, I am fixing the damaged areas and recoloring the street to the color it was before, I will also fix the griefed ADs, booths, and events ( if he did mess around with the events. ), after that, I will monitor the server completey to make sure that nobody is griefing.

painting was turned off how do they keep doing this

either way its all fixed now
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 05:20:17 PM by Munkey »

i was in blockoworld today and i noticed i could change print bricks (i got printgun from command /useprintgun) I ha no trust in munk or anybody that had a booth. is anyone else able to do this????

Munk needs to add in a little script.

I probably could have made this myself if I actually felt like it, but credit goes to Jetz since I was lazy.
Code: [Select]
package noTools
{
function servercmdusehammer(%client)
{
if(isobject(%client.minigame))
return;
parent::servercmdUseHammer(%client);
}
function servercmdWrench(%client)
{
return;
parent::servercmdWrench(%client);
}
function servercmduseprintgun(%client)
{
return;
parent::servercmdUsePrintGun(%client);
}
};
activatePackage(noTools);

Prevents people in the minigame from using tools at any time.

No Icy, i'm serious, both BlokAvion and Crepe are banned fRom the server and i have only 2 keys (Crepe and and Avion )  Munk , could you do a console log check o see if i recently joined the server under Avion/ Crepe

You never reported the incidents in that drama. It has literally nothing to do with the log you posted accusing Lamebro of damaging the server, which you have since "magically" edited out, you stupid troll.

Unbelievable. You are definitely the worst players and the biggest trolls I've ever met.

I'm going to do everything I can to convince Aludane to ban you from his server. You are poison to servers and I don't trust you one bit. Zero credibility.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 04:09:00 AM by Sheath »

you just got yourself banned from rtb for spamming the downloads of your own addon

you're moving into negative credibility now

inb4crepeadmitstodoingitandbl aimsitonbothhisparentsbeingdi agnosedwithcancer

You never reported the incidents in that drama. It has literally nothing to do with the log you posted accusing Lamebro of damaging the server, which you have since "magically" edited out, you stupid troll.

Unbelievable. You are definitely the worst players and the biggest trolls I've ever met.

I'm going to do everything I can to convince Aludane to ban you from his server. You are poison to servers and I don't trust you one bit. Zero credibility.
ok, it was someone else. Let's just forget about me and move on to the catching that troll who is wrecking BlockoWorld now!
:)

also, I didn't think about it, lamebro is my friend so I didn't want to lose him, lol.

Oh ok, i'm going to have a new start, beginning now, I might actually start my own projects, lol
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:51:39 AM by Crêpe »

Oh ok, i'm going to have a new start, beginning now, I might actually start my own projects, lol

You've said this so many times.

The Crepe cycle:

> Do something destructive and irresponsible
> Blame it on someone else and / or make up a lie and attempt to destroy evidence
> Get caught
> Apologize and promise to never do it again

Repeat until alienated and banned by everyone.