Betrayal

Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 4086 times)

They do enforce the rules and you have no right to say what my admins do or do not do.
I had no idea you are Zyber, you are a dumbass to begin with and you know nothing about administration.
Bull stuff, Nobot, I was a moderator for your server for a long damn time, and that was the first time I have ever seen someone getting banned for that reason on your server all of the other admins let it happen, and a friend of yours for even longer, you randomly to a back-flip and block me for good, I have administrated on a multiple of servers, you don't know anything about my standards in administration, god, what the forget happened to you, anyway?

your avatar disturbs me...

from what i can tell, it seems you nagged on nobot when you werent in place to question him, and nobot overeacted by banning and blocking because he was fed up.

no really your avatar creeps me out

Broze is also a sick forget who shared cp in wedge's brick party. I hope you get your key revoked, you're loving sick.

Broze is also a sick forget who shared cp in wedge's brick party. I hope you get your key revoked, you're loving sick.
I already apologized for that, it's over, and you've already called me "MOTHER loving SICK" 3 times now.

I already apologized for that, it's over, and you've already called me "MOTHER loving SICK" 3 times now.
haha sharing child research isn't one of those petty things that people are going to forget because you said you're sorry

nah that one is sticking with you because you're a loving pervert spastic

your avatar disturbs me...

from what i can tell, it seems you nagged on nobot when you werent in place to question him, and nobot overeacted by banning and blocking because he was fed up.

no really your avatar creeps me out
It's because he randomly did that after multiple people did not get banned but one did, and I understand it's because Charles was being a richard, but the fact that that was already a rule tells me his admins were not doing stuff about it.

It's because he randomly did that after multiple people did not get banned but one did, and I understand it's because Charles was being a richard, but the fact that that was already a rule tells me his admins were not doing stuff about it.
so your saying what you did was justified because nobody stopped you until nobot did, therefore it's nobot's fault?

so your saying what you did was justified because nobody stopped you until nobot did, therefore it's nobot's fault?
That's not what I said at all, other people were randomly killing.

haha sharing child research isn't one of those petty things that people are going to forget because you said you're sorry

nah that one is sticking with you because you're a loving pervert spastic
Why do I put up with you? Jesus Christ, you first wanted my alt, then you wanted to troll me, and now you're flaming?

You don't even know me, seriously, this pisses me off, it's so damn judgemental, everyone was posting nude female pictures and talking about love and it got me excited.

Why do I put up with you? Jesus Christ, you first wanted my alt, then you wanted to troll me, and now you're flaming?

You don't even know me, seriously, this pisses me off, it's so damn judgemental, everyone was posting nude female pictures and talking about love and it got me excited.

so you posted CHILD research?
Dude, that's loving sick. I hope you go the way of Jerry Sandusky, in the brig.

feel free to leave at any time

you're right i don't know you, but i do know you're a previously banned member who has come back and then shared child research. how does that sound for a character summary so far? and when you're excited you share child research? wtf. i have a right to be judgemental here because you're a loving weirdo

ok broze.....
loving hell, I can only take so much abuse until I snap!

loving hell, I can only take so much abuse until I snap!

Then stop doing stupid stuff.

;-;