Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 4095 times)

OP is a well known friend and an alt of these 4 accounts:

Blockhead36001
Zyber
Ninja of Fire
and
BLOCKHEAD546.

Blockhead36001
Zyber
Ninja of Fire
and
BLOCKHEAD546.
I already told you, and you lied about that "little secret".

Go to hell.

Ughhh

Did you really have to go make a random drama asking me this though?
That is what PM is for, or Skype/Steam.
Yeah.
I banned you for annoying me through IRC and telling me that I don't enforce my own rules and that my admins are stuff.
What do you even mean by "They don't enforce the rules!"
If someone is abusive, they will ban them.

Btw, what is Blocker Is Cake's BL_ID?
I am 99% sure he is not an admin.
I didn't sign out.
I blocked you.
They don't enforce your rules, Nobot, admins were there, if they knew them, they would have called out multiple people on it, because everyone is doing it, and why the hell am I still on your friend's list if you blocked me?

I already told you, and you lied about that "little secret".

Go to hell.

Broze is...

Account NameBan Reason
Blockhead36001Too cool for the internet / Moron
ZyberSelf-declared troll
Ninja of FireSelf-declared troll
BLOCKHEAD546Unable to handle internet forum

PM me so we can have a little chat.
Bitch please. you're in a adrama thread. unles it is about resolving conflicts, than post it here loving pusillanimous individual

this is loving facebook.
get out

Blockhead36001
Zyber
Ninja of Fire
and
BLOCKHEAD546.
Figures

Broze seems to be trying to make himself more bad-ass than he actually is.

"PM me so we can have a little chat." Is that supposed to be intimidating in some sort of way? This is the internet, bro. Intimidation doesn't work as well here, because people know you can't reach through the screen and beat someone up remotely.

Stop trying to intimidate people through text.

Broze seems to be trying to make himself more bad-ass than he actually is.

"PM me so we can have a little chat." Is that supposed to be intimidating in some sort of way? This is the internet, bro. Intimidation doesn't work as well here, because people know you can't reach through the screen and beat someone up remotely.

Stop trying to intimidate people through text.
"Badass", no, you're not understanding, he said he wouldn't reviel his ID which he didn't, I look at a badass as an insecure thug.

Go lose your richard all over someone.
You can see someone's ID by looking at their forum profile.

They don't enforce your rules, Nobot, admins were there, if they knew them, they would have called out multiple people on it, because everyone is doing it, and why the hell am I still on your friend's list if you blocked me?
They do enforce the rules and you have no right to say what my admins do or do not do.
I had no idea you are Zyber, you are a dumbass to begin with and you know nothing about administration.