Betrayal

Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 4090 times)

Nobot, we've been together 1 year now and I have witnissed their actions, they are stuff, this isn't a drama about how I am gonna say randomly aggressive stupid stuff about you, but that was just an extreme, a permeant ban for telling you that your admins don't even enforce your own rules? (Whic they don't, and Blocker is Cake is indefinitely an admin, he's a friend of mine, you were AFK) but I'm just in denial right now, you signed out out of rage and now you're gone...

Et du Brute?

--Jordan

no proof
wtf is op saying
op is handicap. ok we're done here let's go people

Jesus christ you're not cool for attacking a person in a personal message format in public.

Jesus christ you're not cool for attacking a person in a personal message format in public.
and when was i trying to be cool? I'm listing the problems with op.

It's Et Tu Brute, you tardis extreme.

and when was i trying to be cool? I'm listing the problems with op.
And you're stupid for thinking I was addressing you.

And you're stupid for thinking I was addressing you.
sorry :c I didn't know

Nobot, we've been together 1 year now and I have witnissed their actions, they are stuff, this isn't a drama about how I am gonna say randomly aggressive stupid stuff about you
Ughhh

Did you really have to go make a random drama asking me this though?
That is what PM is for, or Skype/Steam.

but that was just an extreme, a permeant ban for telling you that your admins don't even enforce your own rules?
Yeah.
I banned you for annoying me through IRC and telling me that I don't enforce my own rules and that my admins are stuff.

(Whic they don't, and Blocker is Cake is indefinitely an admin, he's a friend of mine, you were AFK)
What do you even mean by "They don't enforce the rules!"
If someone is abusive, they will ban them.

Btw, what is Blocker Is Cake's BL_ID?
I am 99% sure he is not an admin.

but I'm just in denial right now, you signed out out of rage and now you're gone...

Et du Brute?

--Jordan
I didn't sign out.
I blocked you.

If this is the guy you think is admin, he is not.

Btw, what is Blocker Is Cake's BL_ID?
I am 99% sure he is not an admin.
I am not an admin, and why am I included in this drama. I am most certainly not your friend and I have no idea who you are.

seriously whose alt is this

did anyone find out yet?

Nobot, we've been together 1 year now and I have witnissed their actions, they are stuff,
WELP, I'M DONE WITH THIS TOPIC.

Nobot, we've been together 1 year now and I have witnissed their actions, they are stuff, this isn't a drama about how I am gonna say randomly aggressive stupid stuff about you, but that was just an extreme, a permeant ban for telling you that your admins don't even enforce your own rules? (Whic they don't, and Blocker is Cake is indefinitely an admin, he's a friend of mine, you were AFK) but I'm just in denial right now, you signed out out of rage and now you're gone...

Et du Brute?

--Jordan
Et du Brute?

--Jordan
Et du Brute?
du

Way to combine 2 different languages

Et du Brute?
lmao youre a little off with that quote there