2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview

Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 223205 times)

I like the light rays when light shines through trans bricks. Does colour of trans brick make the colour of the ray?
I think that's actually light shining through emitters.

Version twenty one.

It's now known it's Version twenty one because it was found in a code, everyone start calling it V21 to be cool and stuffs.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:49:34 AM by buddy312 »

Not very good since we can see the url so really fail troll is fail.  Also isn't that consider admittance to trolling anyhow?

Quote from: Buddy
Hey guy its out download here www.blockland.us/Download.html
Fixed

Stop going off-topic you b-heads.

stuff, I hate how Badspot's server is down. I built something nice last night. It was pretty much the only nice thing, other than someone's random terrain.

Well since he hosted a private dev server yesterday I think he is working on the final steps for release, we might be very close for that, I'm really sure that it will be updated this month

Well since he hosted a private dev server yesterday I think he is working on the final steps for release, we might be very close for that, I'm really sure that it will be updated this month
This so much.
Lately many mods have had closed servers, the blockland.us news section got updated and Badspots server haven't been moderated lately and went down today.