Author Topic: V21 what if my comp specs aren't good enough  (Read 4263 times)

I run it fine, you just have no clue what the minimum for playable is

I run it fine, you just have no clue what the minimum for playable is
Then enlighten me, o Grand Master of All Things Blockland. What exactly are the minimum requirements for Blockland to run smoothly?

i refuse to play any game at less then 40frames. its noticeable and disgusting. i would rather lower my settings then have it feel laggy

i refuse to play any game at less then 40frames. its noticeable and disgusting. i would rather lower my settings then have it feel laggy
your making my computer sound like stuff
I refuse to play less then 30.
30 FPS is still playable in my opinion, even though its not the best looking, its playable.

lol well even 40 is bad. its just my low min if im really pumping graphics on some modern game.

i can run blockland almost 100frames, and i play on 16aa 16anisotropic

I refuse to play anythign less than 30-

oh wait, i play it at 5. nvm.

I get about 300-400 FPS on average. I struggle to play in any lag.

Anything past like 100 frames is useless overkill

Anything past like 100 frames is useless overkill
Not true. It's kind of like a "buffer" zone.

Not true. It's kind of like a "buffer" zone.

A blind test between 100fps and 600fps isn't noticable.

A blind test between 100fps and 600fps isn't noticable.
if you run at 100 FPS and start recording, it can drop to 55 FPS which is quite noticeable! if you run at 300 FPS and start recording, it can drop to 240 FPS. Not noticeable!

if you run at 100 FPS and start recording, it can drop to 55 FPS which is quite noticeable! if you run at 300 FPS and start recording, it can drop to 240 FPS. Not noticeable!
holy stuff I thought I was the only person who understood this.

Keep in mind that you're most likely recording at 30 FPS, and if you're not, your finished product/YouTube upload will be in 30 FPS.

Also there's almost no difference between 60 FPS and 55 FPS.

If I have 30 FPS, and I look at a big build. I now have 10 FPS.

If I put out 100 FPS, and do the same thing, 80 FPS.

You see where I'm going with this.

I record at 55 FPS.

Keep in mind that you're most likely recording at 30 FPS, and if you're not, your finished product/YouTube upload will be in 30 FPS.

Also there's almost no difference between 60 FPS and 55 FPS.
Almost none, yes. But is there a difference at all? Defiantly.