9 (6.6%)
I disagree with it
36 (26.3%)
I'm neutral on the subject
26 (19%)
SMOKING IS BAD KK SO DUN SMOKE
66 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 137

Author Topic: Does anybody here smoke/Opinions on smoking  (Read 4161 times)

hate all most anyone who smokes, smells like stuff, bad for you, ect

oh my god lol
get a load of this guy

um
I guess my brand of sarcasm is to strong for you guys, I apologize.

The whole point of the comment was that so many people gang up on smoking but forget about industrial and car pollution affecting air quality, eating unhealthy, and dismissing any sort of active lifestyle.

I myself do not smoke as I like having full lung capacity and cash, but I don't mind when someone else lights up.  It just bothers me that a person will bash on smokers and then take a massive bite out of their Big Mac thinking they are the wiser person.

hate all most anyone who smokes, smells like stuff, bad for you, ect
If you actually hate people because they smoke, that is really, really stupid.

If you actually hate people because they smoke, that is really, really stupid.

smoking is a major personality weakness. it says a lot about someone who needs to smoke lol.
no respect earned for them

Smoking cigarettes is the worst thing to smoke. What's wrong with a pipe with tobacco leaves or something?

yeah straight tobacco isnt really that bad lol
its cheaper and cooler to roll your own (i think pipes are kinda gay)

but no, starfishs want name brand cigs full of crazy chemicals

smoking is a major personality weakness. it says a lot about someone who needs to smoke lol.
no respect earned for them
It's fine not to respect someone for smoking, but immediately hating their entirety because of a single part of there life which is completely overrated?
I mean sure you could hate someone if they had a bad habit of blowing up schools or raping corpses, but smoking really isn't a big enough deal to completely hate someone.
yeah straight tobacco isnt really that bad lol
its cheaper and cooler to roll your own (i think pipes are kinda gay)
Bitch, pipes are sick as forget!

I don't smoke. Never want to.

I'm not sure about cell phones, but I'm absolutely positive that microwaves cannot hurt you unless you crawl inside and turn it on.
Some people claim that cell phones emit harmful radiation. They do emit radiation (everyone knows that, even if you don't exactly know that radio waves are radiation), but I'm sure it's pretty unlikely that they can cause cancer (which some people claim).

I smoked about 1 pack of cigs within a period of 11 days and now I don't have any troubles at all with smoking weed, so I can get much more higher now, taking entire hits without feeling anything bad.

Then again lung cancer, $$$ down the toilet, pay for deth bla bla bla

but hey dude, better high :D

When I was going to take a placement test at this college, I saw a pregnant woman with a cigerette outside taking on the phone about everyday stuff. Man I was ready to rip that thing out of her hand.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:38:54 AM by Harm94 »

Some people claim that cell phones emit harmful radiation. They do emit radiation (everyone knows that, even if you don't exactly know that radio waves are radiation), but I'm sure it's pretty unlikely that they can cause cancer (which some people claim).
fun fact: you receive more radiation in a single six hour airplane flight than in multiple thousands of hours of cell-usage.

Sunlight is radiation. In science we were taught everything gives off rads.

Sunlight is radiation. In science we were taught everything gives off rads.
Everything does, especially sunlight.  Some more than others, obviously though.  You'll get more radiation from the sun than you do eating a cookie.

I smoked about 1 pack of cigs within a period of 11 days and now I don't have any troubles at all with smoking weed, so I can get much more higher now, taking entire hits without feeling anything bad.

Then again lung cancer, $$$ down the toilet, pay for deth bla bla bla

but hey dude, better high :D
"Hey guys I do weed and drugs, I'm so loving cool :D"