Poll

What do you think of [iPhone 4S]?

Great Guy
Alright Guy
Don't Really Know
stuffty Guy
Bastard

Author Topic: [iPhone 4S] - Backstabbing starfish  (Read 4857 times)

just going to throw out that the op is jazZ

Haven't you done enough damage? Leave him alone.

i could say the same about you since you already called him jazz

His name is so creative, it gets me jealous. Really.

If he put a mod infront of you, this means he isn't really your friend, just some selfish starfish.

You basically lost nothing of value, you can't really consider people who act like this "friends".

nothing of value
besides the 3 years lost of gaming with him ofc but thats nothing
not even all the great memories they shared together or anything

JazZ was already bad from what I remember
lol, glass quit? of couuuuurse[/qoute]

he didn't post in the forums for some time now

nothing of value
besides the 3 years lost of gaming with him ofc but thats nothing
not even all the great memories they shared together or anything
yeah, he basically just figured they're all faked.

This guy seems like an idiot. This happened to me once, so I sort of know how you feel. Find new friends and move along.

the server sucks, its annoying to see 30 people on that server with Red_Guy's up and no one on it (i know that servers kinda buggy, but I'd much rather be on that one with more mature admins and pretty buildings)

the server crashed yesterday, because of the amount of unnecessary addons iPhone has, i was scrolling through 5000 bricks on the "bricks" menu just to find the standard bricks i was after >.< he keeps telling people not to use vehicles with guns, when he just needs to disable them with the rest of his addons

the server lacks decent builds, his imagination is shown in his name

people, don't join his server

after 6 months, im guessing your friendship was horribly undermaintained. maybe he figured its not worth trying to catch up with you and decided to just make new friends.

which is still wrong

Man dude, that's harsh. I would never do that to any of my friends.

sounds like a thunder cunt, you're better off without him

obviously iPhone doesn't know how to act human.

He just reset my account and de-admined me for KICKING someone who was trying to glitch into a place that has drugs for money.
I told him to stop as there was a legit way in to get in as a police officer, he refused to listen and I kicked him after giving him several fair warnings.
I go afk for some water and come back, I'm de-admined and completely reset.
Hell, I spent lots of time on my CityRP account on his server racking up a 43k bank under a week by growing opium and marijuana. He could of just de-admined me instead of being that loving cruel.
Apparently he said he doesn't care over IRC and told me that I was kicking him because he tried to jail me.
He then tells me over IRC that if I don't like it, go make your own CityRPG.

A+ host.

Hell, I spent lots of time on my CityRP
well there's yer problem  :cookieMonster:

He just reset my account and de-admined me for KICKING someone who was trying to glitch into a place that has drugs for money.
I told him to stop as there was a legit way in to get in as a police officer, he refused to listen and I kicked him after giving him several fair warnings.
I go afk for some water and come back, I'm de-admined and completely reset.
Hell, I spent lots of time on my CityRP account on his server racking up a 43k bank under a week by growing opium and marijuana. He could of just de-admined me instead of being that loving cruel.
Apparently he said he doesn't care over IRC and told me that I was kicking him because he tried to jail me.
He then tells me over IRC that if I don't like it, go make your own CityRPG.

A+ host.
Or you just got 43k from admin commands, yep.