Zombie Apocalypse Server

Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Server  (Read 1531 times)

Description
During the Day
You build bases. Yes, you must build bases to survive in. You can team up with other people to make a group and build bases together, or you can go solo and build a base yourself. There will be a shop center near the roads for weapon upgrades or any other items you would need to survive the night.

During the Night
The zombies come out. And once they come out, all hell breaks loose. You'd better hope your base has enough defense because they will attack you. The shop is closed at night so hope you bought a good weapon. The default weapon you get when you spawn is a pistol. Be careful not to die though, if you die, you loose all weapons. You also drop your weapons when you are damaged by the zombies.

Rules
  • Do not be a coward and hide in your base the whole time, go out and fight.
  • Floating bases are not allowed.
  • Spamming is not allowed. If an admin catches you doing it, you will be banned.
  • If a person does not want you in their base, don't go in it. If you don't obey this rule, you will be kicked
  • Stop complaining "When do the zombies come out!". You are told the info on glowing green blocks when you spawn.
  • If you lost your weapons, don't cry about it. Just gain money and buy them again.
  • >>There are other ways to gain money rather than killing zombies, collect golden bricks for some cash.
  • Don't keep a group of zombies in 1 spot so people can get easy kills/cash.
  • Do NOT abuse the events that you get, or you will be banned.

Pictures will go here soon

The servers are up around 6-7 AM to 8-9 PM
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:17:02 AM by PurpleMetro »

lovey.

I love it!

I've been longing for a server that merges zombies with building!

Brilliant!

I used to host these servers long time ago. They were fun :)

When i said lovey i meant - oh wow this is way better than i was expectin!

Post the times it's up.

Sounds sweet! I used to do something like this in v8! Worked really well with the old zombie's brick damage. I'm joining this server right away :P

Sounds sweet! I used to do something like this in v8! Worked really well with the old zombie's brick damage. I'm joining this server right away :P
Yay <3

I'm in the server now, feeling a little excited.

Please make sure this isn't like Minecraft :(

Server is fun, but a little sloppy. Could have done with more testing before release, in my opinion.

Early days, though.

Sorry for the crash, it's restarting.
Nevermind, i'm having technical difficulties tonight. I'll start tommorow.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 05:08:12 AM by PurpleMetro »

Would i be considered as a good base builder

Everyone can come to my base