Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Server  (Read 1533 times)

I need help with something, I tried posting this on help but I don't like help topic, it's so non-active.
This is really making me mad, I want to host my Zombie Apocalypse server with the zombie gamemode, but I can't. Whenever I enable a gamemode, and start my server, it always crashes after loading a few add-ons. But when I dont, I can load however many add-ons I want. please help.

Are you using ZAPT or Left4Block? Is Slayer enabled?
Try disabling/deleting Slayer if it is enabled.

In regards to zombie mods, you can only run one/have one downloaded at any given time: I suggest Left4Block.

Can you post your console log?

Zapt is better in my opinion but it has some problems so no one uses it.
Use L4B
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:13:52 AM by Lamebro1 »

ZAPT is good for campaigns and infection-based deathmatches because of the method in which zombies spawn. Left4Block is more suited to stuff that involves free-roaming or just needs a straightforward zombie AI.

Oh wow, this sounds pretty cool. I'll definitely try to get on next time it's up.

I remember playing something like this a long while ago.

ZAPT is good for campaigns and infection-based deathmatches because of the method in which zombies spawn. Left4Block is more suited to stuff that involves free-roaming or just needs a straightforward zombie AI.
Exactly what i'm trying to say.
Good job Kniaz for reading my brain.

Both excellent mods still, just designed for different uses.

Are you using ZAPT or Left4Block? Is Slayer enabled?
Try disabling/deleting Slayer if it is enabled.

In regards to zombie mods, you can only run one/have one downloaded at any given time: I suggest Left4Block.

Can you post your console log?
My console.log is already posted :I

Anyhow, I will start the server in a few minutes whether i get help or not.

Oh, right, so it is.

I advise turning off botmod, too. That can mess with zombird/AI.

Oh, right, so it is.

I advise turning off botmod, too. That can mess with zombird/AI.
Yay it works, head to my server, its up.

Wish I could, I'm going to bed now :(
Hope it goes well, though!

Wish I could, I'm going to bed now :(
Hope it goes well, though!
:(

In the new update of Zombie Apocalypse, I will be adding music, since it is fairly tedious without music D:
If you would like to suggest music in the server, feel free to post suggestions.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:32:37 AM by PurpleMetro »

In the new update of Zombie Apocalypse, I will be adding music, since it is fairly tedious without music D:
If you would like to suggest music in the server, feel free to post suggestions.

How much music will you take?