Author Topic: Old/forgotten/never known games you still play/love  (Read 3183 times)

Tom Clancys Rainbow Six : Covert Operations Essentials.

Silent hill 1> re 1-3
mainly because in RE you can easily predict the action; ie: point your gun at the window

RE4 was the only game to really make me flinch the slightest, mainly because I was pepped on energy drinks and it was late at night and my lights were off. It was primarily due to the enemies that popped out of nowhere and were all like RAWR. I haven't played it in so long so I can't remember exactly what I was scared by but I definitely remember it making me jump a few times. I've been shaken up by a couple of people that were attacking me but I had no choice but to loving run. That is such an adrenaline rush.

TBH I was freaking out when the huge swarm of villagers kept pouring at me and I was across the bridge at the ammo spot D:

Spyro the dragon.  The first three, made for the PS1.  Those games were my childhood.

Spyro the dragon.  The first three, made for the PS1.  Those games were my childhood.

Saudade is my immediate emotion :(

I remember playing some Spyro game on PS2 at my friend's house. I smashed him at the skateboarding minigame on my first go :cookieMonster:

Fable
although that isn't really forgotten or old is it?

Fable TLC, probably, cause it was barely a success on Xbox.

Gex the gecko!
OMG YES YES YESY ESYSEYESYSEEYYTEYETHEHSHGFFSB DG

also crash team racing (playstation 1) was my favorite kart racing game as a kid. it even beat mario kart for me.

fallout 1 + fallout 2

sonic adventure 2 battle

sonic adventure DX

motherloving checkmate!

paper mario: thousand year door

Gex 1 and 2!
Oh and Morrowind
Also Morrowind
Did i mention Morrowind?
Because Morrowind.