Author Topic: Leap Motion - take my loving money please  (Read 2756 times)

take it. take it all. right now.

yes, there was already a thread about this but I thought I'd bring it back for those who haven't seen it yet.

the best part: it only costs $70.

they're expecting the pre-orders to ship by February 2013.

stuff son, only 70 dollars? That's awesome! Can't wait for release

OOOH LOOK ANOTHER TERRIBLE GIMMICK FOR THE MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE ALWAYS WANTED A KINECT FOR MY stuffTY COMPUTER AND NOW I DO! YESSSS ILL TAKE 500 HUE HUE HUE

OOOH LOOK ANOTHER TERRIBLE GIMMICK FOR THE MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE ALWAYS WANTED A KINECT FOR MY stuffTY COMPUTER AND NOW I DO! YESSSS ILL TAKE 500 HUE HUE HUE

Please get the forget out. This is actually pretty loving cool, and you're stuffting all over it.

I'm surprised how relatively cheap it is for what it does but I still don't really want it.

Please get the forget out. This is actually pretty loving cool, and you're stuffting all over it.

It's technology that's already out, for a company that makes computers for creating media. Why would you ever need a KINECT for a computer in the first place? It's a terrible gimmick that you are going to waste 70 dollars on and then after you use it for a couple of hours you are going to say "Jesus my arms hurt from holding them up in front of my computer screen like this. When do I get to do something fun with it other than draw terrible pictures on paint or scroll web screens?"

Then you are going to put it aside and that 70 dollar piece of junk is just going to collect dust.

i came
and then my cum came
and then my cum's cum came

When do I get to do something with it other than draw pictures and make models?

Except that's what it's actually meant to be used for as opposed to spending $1000+ on one of those fancy touch-screen monitors, they only put other things in the video to demonstrate what sort of fidelity it's capable of.
Please get the tree out of your arse, it ain't going to grow up there

it's for Windows and Linux too

everyone just ignore Dna, lol. he's known for having incredibly unpopular opinions, and making a complete and total moron of himself when expressing them.

It is cool, but I don't really see any purpose.  Like, what can I do with this that I can't do with my mouse?
stuffpost some more.

Except that's what it's actually meant to be used for as opposed to spending $1000+ on one of those fancy touch-screen monitors, they only put other things in the video to demonstrate what sort of fidelity it's capable of.
Please get the tree out of your arse, it ain't going to grow up there

Or you can just get a draw pad. It probably works better. Since when are motion controls known for being accurate at all?