Author Topic: Buying a Nintendo 64  (Read 918 times)

Where's a good place to get a new Nintendo 64 for a cheap price? I mean, I know they're collectables and somewhat coming back to the spotlight and all. But It's a 16 year old console and I really don't feel like spending 300 dollars for one. One for like 150. MAYBE, 200, don't count on it. My dad used to play Shadows of the Empire and 007 all the time, but the console we had broke when we moved from our apartment to hour house in 2001. And he had the games since they first came out.

They're collectible? Really? 'Cause I still have mine, I play it occasionally.

The console isn't thirty years old, it's 16 years old. If it was 30 years old, my childhood would have been a little forgeted.

The console isn't thirty years old, it's 16 years old. If it was 30 years old, my childhood would have been a little forgeted.

I don't know what happened there. I.. can't.. I just don't know.

I fixed it..

Wait, I thought the time limit before editing made the "Edited" message on the bottom was a minute. You edited after like 3+ minutes. I guess it was more?

Wait, I thought the time limit before editing made the "Edited" message on the bottom was a minute. You edited after like 3+ minutes. I guess it was more?

No, I realized it was a mistake right away, opened the editing box, then went and looked it up.

I have a local store that sells all old games and such, and they sell (probably used) ones for like thirty bucks. Check local, privately owned, stores instead of mainstream businesses and youll have a higher chance.

I have a Magnavox Odyssey. It's 42 years old bitch.

I have a store near me that restores all sorts of old systems, gives them new pins, and sells them pretty cheaply.

What games are you gonna play on it?

It's not for me. It's a birthday/christmas idea for my dad. He really liked the nintendo we had. But it broke.

I'd give you mine if I still had it. I had Ocarina of Time and Starfox 64.
Good times.

A loving douchebag motherloving friend stole mine & my psx

D:<