Author Topic: I remember Badspot's server used to look half decent, but now its come to this..  (Read 2796 times)

Same.

I remember one time it was like a space theme... that was fun

fav time in the server was on the arcade building style that is now a save you can dl, ephi and i went back and forth on the dance dance blockolution machine and the competition lasted for a couple of hours

i mis lagparty

blockparty is too deep for you friends B(

I used to go to the block party all the time but then the fact that everyone there has to loving fight about everything just ruined the experience

the first server of badspot's i went on was his treasure hunt.

Badspot really should make that little starting terrain area with the rules kiosk again.

And an admin on that server should quality control it like they used to.

Well it figures. Its been restarted so many times now, its not like everyone will continue to drop what they are doing to build there over and over.

I'm sure it'll improve over time.

i still remember badspots big idea

This is a rather amazing sort of look on what people do when they follow specific rules and when there are no rules at all

Why does the map get restarted so often?

I want space theme back

Why does the map get restarted so often?

I want space theme back
we should all
go and get the space theme going again as a mini project and then petition to keep it

Ephialtes seriously needs to build a god-damn info centre every single time the server resets. The absence of it always seems to be the cause of the spam.

when i first visited badspot's lag party or whatever it was called, it had an autumn theme and i didn't even know that he was the creator yet

later in his treasure hunt, i finally found out he was the creator.

ONe day there were snakees everywhere
Pic's, or it didn't happen.