Author Topic: bee playertype  (Read 615 times)

could someone possibly make a bee model playertype? some ideas was jets (not visible, of course) or flight, and very small size. maybe even very low health but extremely fast.  :cookie: to the one who does it first!  :cookieMonster:
this could probably be packaged into a pack! like, insects and stuff. (yes, i know. bug mod happened already, but this is different. there isn't a bee. I'm planning on making a bee life RP or something so that would be awesome.) kthnxbai

Bee life RP?

Ogodno.

The Bug Mod team is working on a wasp. Be a patient forget.

someone actually did this before, but the download is lost or something.

I'm planning on making a bee life RP or something so that would be awesome.

I would post the image of Professor Farnsworth going "I don't want to live on this planet anymore;" but I feel as if I've hit my image quota for the day.

Anyways, wasp is on the way.

I'm planning on making a bee life RP or something so that would be awesome.)

I would post the image of Professor Farnsworth going "I don't want to live on this planet anymore;" but I feel as if I've hit my image quota for the day.

how did that image even have anything to do with anything?

how did that image even have anything to do with anything?

I meant the image above :/
You easily just could've posted "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" instead of one with a facebook post above it.

I meant the image above :/
You easily just could've posted "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" instead of one with a facebook post above it.

There were none like that.

Bee life RP:
Person 1: BZZZZ
Person 2: BZZZZ?
Person 1: BZZZZ!
Person 3: *stings person 1*
Person 3 died!
Person 1 died!
Person 2 mated with queen!

A clan called B.E.E made this one time i think, They haven't been seen in a long time.
I have been hunting them, their knowledge makes me want to make an Intra-Clan Alliance with them and my clan the Darkfoot indians.
No luck in 2 years.

Therefore yes, we would be needing a new one :3
Jets should make wings play a flying animation
:3