Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 24081 times)

You never tried it. A lot of people are saying its good. You just can't get over the fact i might be doing something right.

I know it will be badly hosted because you are hosting it, and even if the build is good Brighter and Darren made it, not you.

I know it will be badly hosted because you are hosting it, and even if the build is good Brighter and Darren made it, not you.
Darren didn't make anything. And bright and I are friends. So what. He loves building things.

And just because Glass hosts it doesn't mean its going to be terrible.

Admin Application
Name: Thorfin25
BLID: 2199
Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: AdinX, The Brighter Dark, Thorfin26 (Lol yes, my clone)
Why Should I Admin you?: For all the help that I've given you in the past and you know how good of an admin I am, as I have already shown you. Also I work for the dark side, and have cookies :cookie:

Aren't you the guy that put backdoor scripts and tried to upload to RTB...?
Yep.

Darren didn't make anything. And bright and I are friends. So what. He loves building things.

I will join Bright's server if I want to see his builds, not your admin stufffest.

Admin Application
Name: Thorfin25
BLID: 2199
Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: AdinX, The Brighter Dark, Thorfin26 (Lol yes, my clone)
Why Should I Admin you?: For all the help that I've given you in the past and you know how good of an admin I am, as I have already shown you. Also I work for the dark side, and have cookies :cookie:
Accepted.

Admin Application
Rejected.

Name: Lt. Jamergaman

BLID: 23108

Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: Lamebro1, Wrapperup, Cat123(maybe), Zax, RAZORBACK & Mango(still waiting for reply).

Why Should I Admin you?: I've had many experiences in my time of blockland with administration.  I am admin at Cat123's, Lamebro1's, Wrapperup's, Zax's, RAZORBACK's, Xalos' & and Jakob's (also known as Jakob2 or Lt. Gary) servers.

You can trust me because I have never abused (except when I host server and I'm messing around with friends), and I can make sure that if someone is not doing something right to ask them why they're doing it and tell them to stop, if they don't I will give a warning, and if they still continue, I will kick them.  I won't ban for unnecessary reasons nor will I ban permanently without permission from you (the host).

I will make sure that everything is running fine and if anything isn't going well, I will report to a higher ranked admin or I will report to you (the host).

I'm not going to be on your server that much as I also have to administrate other server's but if needed I will leave the current server I am in and join yours.  I am also not on blockland after the evening or am I rarely on in the evening (do not ask).
Rejected.

Aren't you the guy that put backdoor scripts and tried to upload to RTB...?
I didn't put it in, read the topic all the way through next time, and the issue was resolved.

I didn't put it in, read the topic all the way through next time, and the issue was resolved.

Check your scripts, there is no excuse.

Totally looks like it wasn't you.

I heard cat12 cunt did it lol!

Check your scripts, there is no excuse.
Totally looks like it wasn't you.

Read the loving topic.

Read the loving topic.
Im good. I think this is good enough also considering you're freaking out and cussing at me. Not the type of admin i want moderating my server.

Im good. I think this is good enough also considering you're freaking out and cussing at me. Not the type of admin i want moderating my server.
Stop assuming stuff.

And since you're too ignorant to read any explanations...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=201143.0

Read all 5 pages.

Stop assuming stuff.

And since you're too ignorant to read any explanations...

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=201143.0

Read all 5 pages.