Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 24175 times)

Glass is a stuffty admin who permabanned me for raging.

Of course, I have a big ego so the ban should've been for a day.

Are you joking? haha what.

You sound extremely handicapped.

I frankly do not understand the people that flame Glass in this topic because of his forum actions and get even more mad when they get banned from the server. I thought they, like... hated him? But they still really want to be on the server? The logic goes boom.

>done nothing wrong on server
>bans for not being nice on forums

10/10 glass for best admin 2012

It's not his duty to be a good admin in any way. He's the owner and not an employee.

Also, there's nothing wrong with banning people from your server for actions outside it. I will ban Mr Nobody and Jerkface from my server, for an example.

I agree with Sleven, you're all grasping at straws and nitpicking at everything he does looking for even the tiniest thing he does wrong and then making a huge deal about it. Just let the man play.

Found the server boring...

Just not that fun..

Found the server boring...

Just not that fun..
You obviously joined for 5 minutes, and died after the first platform.

It's his opinion, not yours. Shut up.

lol

It's not his duty to be a good admin in any way. He's the owner and not an employee.

Also, there's nothing wrong with banning people from your server for actions outside it. I will ban Mr Nobody and Jerkface from my server, for an example.

It is completely his duty to moderate if he gives himself admin. Might doesn't equal right. Banning people for stuff they did outside of the server is being a badmin, and just because you would doesn't mean it's right.

Banning people for stuff they did outside of the server is being a badmin, and just because you would doesn't mean it's right.

Just because you say that banning people for stuff they did outside the server is being a badmin doesn't mean it's right. Laziest argument ever Darkness.

Drag this to drama, or so something better than arguing about stupid stuff.....

Name: Arkal
Blid: 36040(Yes, its me 20675.)
Recommendations: Owl,Crown, Hank, Sycrone.
Please think hard and well about this, i know i drama'd myself and you're probably thinking im a douche for getting my self banned, well let me tell you something, my brother got my account and drama'd me alot of times, and yes he damn right bought me a new key.

Lots of cookies for you, sorry i had to bring this up.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Accept this Glass please.

WELP i guess my hexagon platforms wont be getting the same amout of people anymore...

I will just host my zombie maps instead :)

Just because you say that banning people for stuff they did outside the server is being a badmin doesn't mean it's right. Laziest argument ever Darkness.

Okay, so people ban people for things that haven't done on the server because they don't like them? Best admins 2012.

Okay, so people ban people for things that haven't done on the server because they don't like them? Best admins 2012.

I think it's pretty much common sense. If people act like richards outside the server, why allow them on yours? They don't have to act badly when they're on your server, but it still doesn't erase the fact that they're richards to other people. I actually think your statement "Best admins 2012" fits pretty well into people which bans richards.

WELP i guess my hexagon platforms wont be getting the same amout of people anymore...

I will just host my zombie maps instead :)
I actully enjoyed your zombie hotel. Me and my friend use to play there alot when it was up :)

if you ever need music glass, let me know :P