Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.

Author Topic: Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.  (Read 4828 times)

Wrong topic. This belongs in Gallery.

What they mean by that is, instead of reacting in a negative way, just clear the bricks and shrug it off.
They are not suggesting that you just clear the bricks.

And yeah, I have nothing against you Wynd.

So what you're saying is that you do things like this casually to people?
Have you ever stopped and thought that maybe people don't like having their servers spammed with richards?
And to everyone saying "lol so detailed what a legend xDDD", get banned already. If anything, how detailed it is just goes to show how much effort they are willing to put into a stuffty troll attempt.

Isn't this adorable, they all have matching avatars and everything.

So what you're saying is that you do things like this casually to people?
Have you ever stopped and thought that maybe people don't like having their servers spammed with richards?
And to everyone saying "lol so detailed what a legend xDDD", get banned already. If anything, how detailed it is just goes to show how much effort they are willing to put into a stuffty troll attempt.

No. IM not saying anything. I'm just explaining what the other posts meant.
Also all his coming from you is laughable.

If anything, how detailed it is just goes to show how much effort they are willing to put into a stuffty troll attempt.

...but... you came to my server and relayed it with some bricks until it timed out.  I had to shut down my "freebuild and stuff" server...

Isn't this adorable, they all have matching avatars and everything.

Mr. N made 'em for us!

You want one too Tingalz?

So, you aren't mad?  I just thought you were mutually mad about the whole thing.

...you know, because there's this topic and it's sitting in drama...
I'm not mad, I just don't see how it was funny at all. It took me all of three seconds to fix, so I had little to get mad about, but that doesn't mean others wouldn't like to know about this.
More groundbreaking humor, I see.

I'm not mad, I just don't see how it was funny at all. It took me all of three seconds to fix, so I had little to get mad about, but that doesn't mean others wouldn't like to know about this.

Alright, so you aren't ma-

More groundbreaking humor, I see.

...nevermind.

How is that mad? Sarcastic yes, angry no. Believe it or not, I'm not just a burning ball of rage.

You're certainly more angry than I am, and the topic was made to point me out and to tell everyone about how horrible I am.

I'm not angry at all. This topic was to point out that you and Nobody are stupid, yes. That doesn't mean I'm currently angry.

watch out guys, they're talking in a casual tone as a group

they're a real hoodlum gang!!

It's not like they're doing anything wrong by trolling, or something. They are the Chosen Forumers. Why are you not bowing down?