Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.

Author Topic: Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.  (Read 4830 times)

Hey, ever thought of clearing the bricks?

I've come on my server before and it's filled with spam, but I just clear bricks.
Just clear bricks, ban if you want, and move on.

I laughed so much at this thread.

Clear the bricks if those snakees really make you that butthurt.

Dude, that's awesome!  You took a screenshot!

The thing wrong about this whole thread is people base the peoples' entire behaviors out of one scenario. Who hasn't already built a snake on a server. Most people have already, and if this happened on my server I would have had a good laugh and cleared the bricks. OP overreacted. They also put a lot of effort into the detail so yo know they care about you.

The thing wrong about this whole thread is people base the peoples' entire behaviors out of one scenario. Who hasn't already built a snake on a server. Most people have already, and if this happened on my server I would have had a good laugh and cleared the bricks. OP overreacted. They also put a lot of effort into the detail so yo know they care about you.
^ so true

I lol'd at the pictures. next time it happens clear the brick.

I have the feeling if it was anybody else the majority of the people in this thread would be condemning them.

I have the feeling if it was anybody else the majority of the people in this thread would be condemning them.
No. It serves the same purpose as a joke for any other user and I would feel the same.

damn those are some high quality roosters too

I bet you're perfectly right about that.

Well, this sort of things happens all the time and it isn't really such a big deal. Some can laugh, some get mad and it's an blatantly easy fix. No, op is not butthurt nor mad in any way. With this topic he is simply telling us that these fellas spammed a server with richards and pooping men. An information that at least I value. Oh well Scrub, sure this is a just a single scenario but it reveals how they think, how they value their actions and their personal moral. The way the two of them react to this topic also reveals their douche attitude. Simply, they act like huge pompous richards. Well, that is my conclusion at least.

Also, I would like to point out that it doesn't help Wynd to clear bricks twice. You blind twats.

I would totally buy those high quality black market snakees.

itt: "they spammed the server via glitch, but its fine cause you can just clear the bricks!!"

I re-read my own OP and I don't really see where I came off as butthurt, and I even said I cleared the bricks.

- it reveals how they think, how they value their actions and their personal moral. The way the two of them react to this topic also reveals their douche attitude. Simply, they act like huge pompous richards.

Oh no! You caught me!