Gay marriage: Are you for it?

Yes
102 (69.4%)
No
25 (17%)
Indifferent
20 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Gay rights opinions?  (Read 11272 times)

GAY PEOPLE MUST DAHH CAUSE IM A CHRISTIAN I MUST KILL THEM PRAISE JESUSSSS (the average hypocritical christian)

no but gay people aren't any loving different than us and should be allowed to do the same stuff as us
An incorrect stereotype

Thats like saying all muslims are terrorists lol

Either way, maybe we could drop this specific argument? Dusty already admitted she used the wrong word to describe what she was trying to say; it's been resolved IMO
She just misworded it.

What she meant was Secular.
Okay, thanks for clarifying in a calm manner.

An incorrect stereotype

Thats like saying all muslims are terrorists lol
he specified hypocritical christians, not average ones.

thats like specifying radical muslims. that way im not targeting them all when i say theyre terrorists.

he specified hypocritical christians, not average ones.

thats like specifying radical muslims. that way im not targeting them all when i say theyre terrorists.
Read his next post though. Said that if you are okay with other peoples beliefs you are not an average Christian.
Correct me if im wrong

You're wrong, that would be "the average, hypocritical Christian." What he said was "the average hypocritical Christian."

You're wrong, that would be "the average, hypocritical Christian." What he said was "the average hypocritical Christian."
ok I just thought that because his other post

Churches can claim what they want, and people can believe what they will, but the State has absolutely no reason whatsoever to ban gay marriage. Two consenting adults, regardless of any aspect of their character, family history, gender, race, religion, etc. should enjoy the same rights, privileges, and benefits in marriage as everyone else.

ok I just thought that because his other post
I didn't read his other post, I was just going by syntax.

i think gay people are gay

Oh, then you're dumb. Most Christians I know aren't like that at all. I know that's not a huge sample size, but still.

Yeah as has been said in this topic and as a gay marriage advocate said, this isn't about the church since its done by the state. The church's collective opinion should remain irrelevant.

Oh, then you're dumb. Most Christians I know aren't like that at all. I know that's not a huge sample size, but still.
i forgeted up. sorry i'm tired. i meant the average hypocritical christian. as in the ones who are hypocrites.

As long as I don't hear about the marriage every 2 seconds, I'm for homoloveual marriage.

i forgeted up. sorry i'm tired. i meant the average hypocritical christian. as in the ones who are hypocrites.
No, that was my bad. I misread what I wrote. Sorry.