Author Topic: Hackers again  (Read 1384 times)

I was playing the other day and Ephialtes did a bug to have infinite health! I asked her why she did it and why she wouldnt tell me and she simply said "i dont want people mucking up this game". Fair enough but then i asked her why she did it and she said "cos i find glitches and report them to badspot". My ****!

Did she report it Badspot?

Ephi abuses things until BS fixes it pretty much.

Deal with it.

I was playing the other day and Ephialtes did a bug to have infinite health! I asked her why she did it and why she wouldnt tell me and she simply said "i dont want people mucking up this game". Fair enough but then i asked her why she did it and she said "cos i find glitches and report them to badspot". My ****!

Did she report it Badspot?

This game is beta.  Plus, players are saying Badspot don't support this game anymore.

Badspot

• Administrator
I don't think you guys realize how much of a miracle it was for me to even complete one game by myself.

I do, but it sucks that AoT isn't being worked on... :panda:

I don't think anyone here has read the AoT page, I understand that AoT was something of a social expirement within a game, and was partly inspired by Badspot's work with the Tribes 2 RPG Mod.

Apparently someone said HE (thanx for correction) uses scripts and the command prompt to do it.

ephi made a script to find chests. black beard would turn in his grave if he heard of this.

ephi made a script to find chests. black beard would turn in his grave if he heard of this.
i lulled