Author Topic: JonTron and Egoraptor are GAMEGRUMPS  (Read 24550 times)


GOSHDADFsgrf

he's asking why the shirt is only being sold for a week, i assume.
you aren't very good at game grumps, huh

forgetin' love GameGrumps.

Great channel.


Why only a week?

how long is a week



once you get the answer, you'll know

Which episode was it where Arin did his robot voice? I forgot.

Which episode was it where Arin did his robot voice? I forgot.

i think it was banjo kazooie

i think it was banjo kazooie
That's the one where Arin teaches the voice. I think the first one he did it in was a Kirby Super Star episode.



Arin the Human and Jon the Tron


Game Grumps are is are lovingASDKJGNAKSJDGBNKSDGB pretty awesome.

Hilarious.

Snow becomes us. We are what we are. and I mean that in a Kesha sort of way.

I got my 7 Asses T-Shirt today and it came with a hair on it that looks suspiciously like it belongs to Egoraptor.
Ill ask him if he wants it back...

I got my 7 Asses T-Shirt today and it came with a hair on it that looks suspiciously like it belongs to Egoraptor.
Ill ask him if he wants it back...

dna test it then sell it for 100 dollars if its his hair