Author Topic: JonTron and Egoraptor are GAMEGRUMPS  (Read 24546 times)

just when I thought I couldn't possibly love game grumps more, barry puts bastion music in during a fast-forward segment in the wild guns video

tenouttaten



I'm thinking of doing a game grumps animated, I chose a rather hefty chunk to attempt but if I actually finish it I don't think it'll turn out too bad
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:51:50 AM by Regulith »

bump for two things:

1) barry (official game grumps editor) is doing an AMA ("Ask Me Anything", a Q&A session) in about an hour on the game grumps subreddit (2pm PST/5pm EST/10pm GMT)

2) look at this dang-ass thing I made last night (not related to the aforementioned animation)



start the sound at the same time as the gif for maximum excellency

if there's a new episode I'll watch it

if there isn't I'll watch it NOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePqQZ-pjGPs&feature=g-subs-u

RIP Egoraptor, killed himself after playing Rugrats in Paris
RIP JonTron, killed by the ghost of Egoraptor after playing Spice Girls

That was a great final episode

Now i assume they're moving onto their new series 'Ghost Grumps'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePqQZ-pjGPs&feature=g-subs-u

RIP Egoraptor, killed himself after playing Rugrats in Paris
RIP JonTron, killed by the ghost of Egoraptor after playing Spice Girls

That was a great final episode

Now i assume they're moving onto their new series 'Ghost Grumps'?

Oh oh, ohh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePqQZ-pjGPs&feature=g-subs-u

RIP Egoraptor, killed himself after playing Rugrats in Paris
RIP JonTron, killed by the ghost of Egoraptor after playing Spice Girls

That was a great final episode

Now i assume they're moving onto their new series 'Ghost Grumps'?

I don't think it's possible to top the end of the rugrats video

I don't think it's possible to top the end of the rugrats video

redass pillarass scaffoldingass

redass pillarass scaffoldingass
Only on Game Grumps will you ever hear something as wacky as this


arin lost his stuff at sonic 06 when knuckles was on an invisible wall, best moment ever.


Has anyone figured out their upload schedule? For me in GTM+1/+2 they always upload one in 21:00.

haven't started watching their sonic 06 series but ive heard its good

Almost watched it in the plane but everyone would think I'm a psychopath for laughing so much

Has anyone figured out their upload schedule? For me in GTM+1/+2 they always upload one in 21:00.

I thought they just upload things when they can and want to.