Why dont we haggle fat people like we haggle smokers?

Poll

Should we haggle fat people?

No
2 (33.3%)
Yes
0 (0%)
On some occasions
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Why dont we haggle fat people like we haggle smokers?  (Read 2598 times)

I think we should tax unhealthy foods.

Oh forget no.

Because all I can really afford is food that many would conciser "Unhealthy", I would be far in the hole with affording food.

Do you still live with your parents or something?

I eat cakes, pies, stuffed stuff from the bakery, chips and all kinds of unhealthy foods but i've never gotten fat.  I probably exercise under the average amount too.  I think genetics can be a big factor.

i hate fat people and make fun of them at every possible chance

An addiction to food is similar to an addiction to nicotine. It makes you feel good... :^u

Fat is past down from your parents which just means your parents take you to mcdonalds all the time

I don't haggle people, but I will say something when they blow smoke directly into my face.

Fat is past down from your parents which just means your parents take you to mcdonalds all the time

mom caan we go to mcd's for a snack.
ok billy.
i'll have a big mac with 20 pc chicken nuggets and large fries and a large coke.
*LATER*
Ok billy I have your dinner, pasta!
OH GREAT IM STARVING

Some people like me are people who have a loveual preference for fat people more than normal-weight people.

I do not see why you would have a loveual preference for a smoker just because he smokes.

We don't haggle fat people cause if people actually changed their way of life then where would all the money for unhealthily processed food industries go? The only reason smoking is frowned upon is because some fatass is sitting on loads of cash running anti smoking ads on TV.

fat people are what make our economy

fat people are what make up our economy*
population*
country*
society*
image*

Take your pick. B)

It smells like stuff, and second hand smoking.
fat people smell bad too tho

you know, they just roll around on their little power scooters smelling like a dumpster full of old socks and cheeseburgers, farting and burping, their flab vibrating as the smelly air tries to escape their buttocks... x.x

fat people smell bad too tho

you know, they just roll around on their little power scooters smelling like a dumpster full of old socks and cheeseburgers, farting and burping, their flab vibrating as the smelly air tries to escape their buttocks... x.x

Oh man I cringed.