R.I.P. Mom

Author Topic: R.I.P. Mom  (Read 4394 times)

Then why did you ask?

I was asking for another person's opinion, but seeing as Freeze hates me, I don't agree with his biased opinions.

I was asking for another person's opinion, but seeing as Freeze hates me, I don't agree with his biased opinions.
Just shut the forget up. It wasn't your place to be a richard. He just lost his mom. Get over yourself.

Sorry for your loss. If you need anything, just PM me.

Sorry to hear that man. I, for one, never had a Mom that I knew. Never really knew her, and I only got to see her a few times when I was really little. She's now tatoo'd, a cigarette smoker, and extremely moody. Lived with her for two or three years, left a bad scar. Still get bad dreams every once in a while that she'll return and kill people in my family. I'm glad you had good memories with your Mom. Be thankful for your blessings. Your Mom may have left you in human form, but she's still with you as a spirit. Hope this makes you feel a bit better.

Well if i would have known posting about dead parents wasn't pleading for sympathy i would have posted that my dad died march 17 this year. but that's not important.

Sorry for your loss.

What the forget, that's terrible...

Don't commit Self Delete.

Oh man, i'm sorry. It's good to think that your mom is in a better place now though.  :panda: My bro passed away from Muscular Distrophy at the age of 22, the saddest day of my life. Anyway, stay strong and think of the good times you had with her! :D

I'm really sorry to hear that. Accept my condolences

Where is OP?

He hasnt posted in a few pages.

Also sorry for your loss

I could not imagine life without my mother. Stay strong.

Is it bad I laughed at this?
and heres dominator's attempt to look like some sort of hard ass
why has he been doing this lately? lol

just seeing the thread name gave me a sad :(