Caelum Tower [Official Topic]

Author Topic: Caelum Tower [Official Topic]  (Read 2071 times)

Caelum Tower

This is the official topic for Caelum tower, a building I am currently working on. As you can see by the photos below, the tower still needs a lot of work. But I intend to get it ready for show buy mid-August. but that doesn't mean I will stop working on it.

Builder(s): Bejacks

I hate how everyone puts [Official Topic] on their stuff ever since I did it with my original trench war topic. :/

OT: Looks cool.

I hate how everyone puts [Official Topic] on their stuff ever since I did it with my original trench war topic. :/

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5345.0

6 years before yours, you dumpass

another really bad build, like often.

another really bad build, like often.
like I said work to be done.

it still has work to be done on it.

Needs quite a lot of work. And really this should go in the gallery since you are simply showing it to use.

/facedesk

Looks good, but this belongs in gallery.

... You must think you are special or something.. official topic is just two words, can be used by anyone, and why would anyone want to copy your arrogant ass? its not like you have a following, soo i dont know what you're bitching about..