Author Topic: This kid is a loving brat  (Read 5241 times)

Also: what kind of parent post a video of their kid having a tantrum on youtube?
a really, really, really despicable one

I don't honestly hate Americans or America for that matter. In my opinion, many do take too much pride in themselves, though. You may have made great things, but that doesn't mean the whole world should drop to their knees for you. They also seem to be ignorant about other countries. There's beautiful countries out there, nature wise, that America probably couldn't top, however, America has one of the best entertainment out there. Every country has their share of greatness. Many Americans like to ignore this, from what I've seen. It's this that I dislike.
>Says a country takes too much pride in themselves
>Thinks they can judge an entire country

Poor kitty cat has to hear this spoiled child screaming like siren.

Poor kitty cat has to hear this spoiled child screaming like siren.
Poor Mother has to hear this spoiled child screaming like siren.

Anyone notice how messy the floor is.......

son of a bitch he's a disgrace.

He reminds me of a little bitch who talks behind people's back at my school and then tries to lie to my face. he wears the same loving camo outfit too. AND the helmet.

edit: LOL CHOCOLATE
OF COURSE THATS WHAT HE WANTS.

She should have just smacked him on the ass and told him to do it the first time he called her stupid. i know my mom wouldn't take something like that.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:48:30 AM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Great loving parenting

I mean, video recording it is fine. But showing it to the entire internet is loving ridiculous

Great loving parenting

I mean, video recording it is fine. But showing it to the entire internet is loving ridiculous
Ridiculous yes, hilarious also yes.
Evens out.

I hate small children.

Ridiculous yes, hilarious also yes.
Evens out.

I hate small children.
Well, small children can be fun to be with. But if they're spoiled cunts who whine all the time then yea. I hate them.

If it is, I'm going to fund that base on Mars where all the smart and good people will be transported to when it gets finished.
Good, I'll see you there through my telescope.

Well, small children can be fun to be with. But if they're spoiled cunts who whine all the time then yea. I hate them.
aren't you like, 10

also this person has over a 100 videos, and a good portion of them include her son. the son seems pretty upset that she uploads videos of him all the time to youtube. regardless of how bratty the kid is, that moms not any better wither lol.