Greekgeeker is a hacker?

Author Topic: Greekgeeker is a hacker?  (Read 4689 times)

So I went to tenzuni's jail rp then few minutes later this guy name greekgeeker shows up and we all found out he has some kind of invincibility and he cant be killed then he made some kind of throne and he doesnt have trust to the admin or builder and it only activates when he sits on it all I know is he wasnt supposed to have invincibilty, it must be a glitch or something and GET THIS he cant be banned becuase it sais hes the host O.o thats that the host said (tenzuni)

Welp, looks like greek and tezuni had fun with the gullible pre-pubescent kids.

they were loving with you.

>Tuzuni and greek have an idea to mess with player.

>Sends trust to greek, tells greek to build and say i has no trust guis lok i bulding!

>blockman freels out "ogm haxx!! mus druma!"

Cant hack dude its probably a invisable brick under him, or player. They have invisable watches.

Greekgeeker is still a tree

just look at him
Such a hacker, you should ban him from your server
oh wait you cant  :cookieMonster:

wait a minute, if greekgeeker was host, and tezuni was host... THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

>Tuzuni and greek have an idea to mess with player.

>Sends trust to greek, tells greek to build and say i has no trust guis lok i bulding!

>blockman freels out "ogm haxx!! mus druma!"

Cant hack dude its probably a invisable brick under him, or player. They have invisable watches.

You got the wrong idea about the picture you see i shot him and he didnt die that wasnt supposed to happen............

You got the wrong idea about the picture you see i shot him and he didnt die that wasnt supposed to happen............
It's not a one shot kill. Seriously kid.

It's not a one shot kill. Seriously kid.
Wow you're calling him a kid when you're the same age as him.

Makes no sense.

This is to all of you who dont get it every one was constantly shooting at this guy and he never died so basically every one was spamming and raging becuase he'd win every time.

This is to all of you who dont get it every one was constantly shooting at this guy and he never died so basically every one was spamming and raging becuase he'd win every time.

Welcome to Jail RPs

wow a hacker in blockland

a person told me it could never be done :( he was wrong!