Petit Computer - A programmable virtual computer for the dsi and 3ds!

Author Topic: Petit Computer - A programmable virtual computer for the dsi and 3ds!  (Read 1565 times)

Info
(Copy/Paste from site)

We have brought back BASIC,a programming language fondly remembered by anyone who programmed computers back in the day. In the golden age of BASIC, it was easy for anyone to write a program. Now we offer you this exact same capability, but this time with the advanced features of the Nintendo DSi™ system. Everyone can easily enjoy creating their own original programs, from those who ever dreamed of being a programmer when they were younger, to the young programmers of today. Many programs are included to ensure that you can fully enjoy using BASIC. The included programs were also written in BASIC, so you can add new features to them in order to enhance your games. You can also take the programs and data you create and convert them to QR codes that can be shared with friends who also have Petit Computer on their Nintendo DSi systems. (Programs included: 12 feature samples,5games, a character picture tool,a background screen creation tool,a graphics tool,and a picture-drawing tool. All programs are saved within the DSiWare data.)

So in a nutshell, it's an app for your 3ds/dsi that lets you program homebrew with BASIC for $8. What else could you ask for?

Programs/Games by other users

None yet!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:46:00 PM by Soundwaver7 »

:o

This looks cool!

but i gotta charge my DS from playing plants vs zombies too much >:(

Woah Nintendo supporting user-made games instead of bricking one of my 3DS systems for trying to use an action replay
I am content

cool

...now I just have to learn BASIC

cool

...now I just have to learn BASIC

It's pretty basic.

Basic is the easiest stuff out there, you will have no problem picking it up.

If only I had 8 bucks :c

i have more than 8 bucks, but im saving for pokemon white 2 :c

Holy wow this sounds so cool. Always have liked making my own stuff so I will certainly get it eventually.

This isn't a loving game they just added a keyboard and a simple menu and slapped "CREAAATE ANNNNNYYYTHIIINNNNNG" on it.

Why would anyone even buy this loving stuff you can already do it all on a computer.

This isn't a loving game they just added a keyboard and a simple menu and slapped "CREAAATE ANNNNNYYYTHIIINNNNNG" on it.

Why would anyone even buy this loving stuff you can already do it all on a computer.
The same people who buy handheld games to have entertainment on the go.
It's like Warioware DYI, but better programming.