Author Topic: Instant Houses!!!  (Read 1997 times)

I have a dream. (Martin Luther King Jr. FTW) That we can make bricks. Not just any bricks, but bricks, that look like buildings. (Serious Time)

We should create bricks that look like buildings (With windows and all, and some can have interiors) and it would be awesome. We can rebuild giant cities like GSF maps in BRICK form. I think this can be simply done by editing a script a little and making models with textures. I cannot do that myself, but I hope some of you can do this, and make updatable packs. If none of you take on this challenge, I will take it myself. I'll start right now, in fact.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:15:16 PM by PixelKid »

I pick this idea, because Im to lazy to build a skyscraper myself. It takes me a bit of time.

Instant house?
Yeah. And there would be towers too. Some with interiors.

pretty sure this is impossible

pretty sure this is impossible
How so? It would be like a prop brick.

look like buildings
i think this is possible
look like buildings (With windows and all, and some can have interiors)
not possible

Except it's useless unless you are making a build that caps the brick limit. It's just as laggy if not laggier than a brick built one.

so, brick houses?
one brick = whole house?

this will only support people's laziness and almost no one will want to build a real building anymore, they'll just place those building bricks. the only thing where i see this could possibly come in handy is in a really large city build where it would be just too many bricks if you built all the buildings yourself.

omg no.
lol.

one brick for a house is just plain lazy

omg no.
lol.

one brick for a house is just plain lazy
I'm pretty sure making the house brick takes way more time than building the house.
Lazy? Where.

I'm pretty sure making the house brick takes way more time than building the house.
Lazy? Where.
yes but for the person making, yes

for the person planting the brick, no

>someone uses the brick
>stop spamming that stupid stuff, just make an actual house

When it comes to actually using it, it is bad because nobody wants to see a default house thing that will look like poo.

I remember Badspot said "no" somewhere this forums about year ago.