Author Topic: Jasa and Furd's CRP [OPEN!]  (Read 15386 times)

The 3rd post and final post of this build! Other posts are now void

NEWS:
New pictures added - 08/10/2012
Now Open! - 08/11/2012
CREDITS

Furdle [713] - Building Director

Jasa [2979] - Scripter

Blok [5821] - Builder

Lonewolf168 [27034] - Builder

Erik [17687] - Builder

LeetZero [17969] - Builder

Herecy [216] - Builder

PICTURES

Thanks to Jasa for taking these shots with his Client_UltraGraphics, Available here:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203889.0

Players will need to download/re-download the CRP client GUI which can be found here:
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3823
The GUI has been updated with special new features that you will enjoy.

Server Rules. Breaking these will result in 1 Mute, 2 Kick, 3 Ban
1.) No spamming chat or excessive caps. 1
2.) No abusing bugs. Report all bugs to Jasa. 2,3
3.) No spamming or abusing to lag or break the server. 2,3
4.) Respect everyone. No unneeded hate. 1,2,3
5.) So excessive spawnkilling. 2,3
6.) No ghostkilling. 2,3
7.) No baiting. This includes walking infront of weapons or infront of cars. 2,3
8.) No being annoying. Rapid hammering, wanding, painting, etc. 2,3
9.) No leaving the city limits to avoid getting jailed. 2,3
10.) No scamming. Scamming will allow an admin to deduct money from your bank and refund the offending player. 3

Building Rules. Breaking these will result in 1 Flag, 2 Destroyed Bricks, 3 Destroyed Lot, 4 Ban
1.) Build on the 16x16 brick grid. 3
2.) Build inside the city. 3
3.) WIP lots can't be inactive for more than 4 days. 1,3
4.) Lots can't be inactive for more than 8 days. 1,3
5.) Box builds are not accepted. A sloped roof does not fix this. 1,3
6.) No spammy bricks such as 1x1x5 walls or 1x2 bricks walls. 1,3
7.) No excessive music bricks. There is only allowed 1 music brick per 128x128 area. 2
8.) No excessive emmiters or lights. You are only allowed 4 lights per 32x32 area. 2
9.) No abusive, spammy, or laggy events. 1,2,3,4
10.) No lot reserving. If you buy a lot, build on it as soon as you can. 1,3
11.) No street level lots. Your build must go above street level. 1,3
12.) Industrial lots must be in the industrial area. 3
13.) No innapropriate builds. 1,2,3,4

Misc notes:
1.) If a player disconnects to avoid being jailed, you are allowed to ghost-jail them next time they spawn.
2.) Getting damaged from a vehicle explosion doesn't give anybody demerits. If a vehicle is on fire, run.
3.) It's impossible to pickpocket in an admin lot.
4.) Admins are not allowed to DM.
5.) Admins can't cheat. Orbing to avoid jailing, fetching to kill or jail, or spying on criminals will result in immediate de-admining.
6.) Harboring criminals allows an admin to give you 400 demerits.

Last of all, use common sense. If something seems even remotely bad, don't do it.
An admin can ban you for unlisted reasons as long as they are reasonable.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 11:56:47 AM by -Blok- »

Images taken from the server by users-
To send us an image, RTB Furdle in game or post it on this post!

Badspot hanging out on our first day - 08/11/2012

Rockton Police Department - Image taken by Ozmar

Leetzero - Sharing is caring
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:34:56 PM by -Blok- »

-reserved

Never understood what's the loving point of this.

Never understood what's the loving point of this.
Same.

This looks good, I would love to have a good city RPG again.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:20:23 PM by Incinerate »

Same.
Just in-case I need to post something else important, then it's on the 1st page instead of the 5th.

This looks good, I would love to have a good city RPG again.
Yeah well we have been building it to slightly resemble Diggy's Metropolis and how is was built. We spent an hour or so looking over one of Diggy's popular towns and looked at different aspects; like how the roads were organized and the terrain around them.

You wouldn't think that we did this as the build looks completely different, but hopefully it will give the "feel" of Diggy's Metropolis. Furdle has been discussing the "feeling of Diggy's" with players.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:15:15 PM by -Blok- »

I see no feel of Diggy's Metropolis, the roads aren't even fancy. I'll just start from there.

I see no feel of Diggy's Metropolis, the roads aren't even fancy. I'll just start from there.

That's because you aren't on the server. The road layouts will give the feel, hopefully. It's not the aesthetics of the roads.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:16:15 PM by -Blok- »

Agreed, its not built like that style, in my opinion.  You guys should go with your own style, rather than trying to take a feel from another server.  It could actually work better.

Just in-case I need to post something else important, then it's on the 1st page instead of the 5th.
Yeah well we have been building it to slightly resemble Diggy's Metropolis and how is was built. We spent an hour or so looking over one of Diggy's popular towns and looked at different aspects; like how the roads were organized and the terrain around them.

You wouldn't think that we did this as the build looks completely different, but hopefully it will give the "feel" of Diggy's Metropolis. Furdle has been discussing the "feeling of Diggy's" with players.

Building it "slightly" is a good word choice for this server.  I feel like it has its own identity, in my opinion.  Overall, its looking decent!  I love the terrain though!

Agreed, its not built like that style, in my opinion.  You guys should go with your own style, rather than trying to take a feel from another server.  It could actually work better.

Building it "slightly" is a good word choice for this server.  I feel like it has its own identity, in my opinion.  Overall, its looking decent!  I love the terrain though!

Thanks for the response, Swat. IRC Furdle as he would like to offer you a chance to see the server before it is released.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:49:11 PM by -Blok- »

Weeell, it got towels so CERTAINLY I can feel the Dawgy vibes.

Oh wait... "now scripted by Jasa"..

doomed to fail

doomed to fail

oh god

You should force everyone to build in the style of the first picture. Gives the place character.

doomed to fail
Explain.

-Blok- you iz furd or wat

Btw that ciry looks good[/good]

-Blok- you iz furd or wat

No Furd just uses Blok's account.