Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 166702 times)

i just found why this was happening, for anyone getting this error, its because you have a dedi. v:20 server most likely still up :\
V20 servers were thrown off the list once the update came out.

Why wouldn't they make intel cards compatible, most people have them.

I'm pretty sure a minority has them, but that's anecdotal evidence, not empirical data.

So they still won't turn on, can anyone help if they know what's going on..? Please?

Why wouldn't they make intel cards compatible, most people have them.
Because intel chips aren't made for gaming.

Just save up some money and buy a $100-$150 graphics card if you want good graphics.

Because intel chips aren't made for gaming.

Just save up some money and buy a $100-$150 graphics card if you want good graphics.
is it possible to upgrade a graphics card on alienware? Funny i have a gaming computer and a intel card lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't projectiles supposed to cast shadows?

is it possible to upgrade a graphics card on alienware? Funny i have a gaming computer and a intel card lol
If it's a desktop and not a laptop, then it's likely that you'll be able to upgrade.

Protip: next time you buy a computer, don't get an alienware. Those computers are loving scams unless you have thousands of dollars to spend.

the real question is

will rlcbm run it?

Any recommendations for a new graphics card?

the real question is

will rlcbm run it?
A 9 year old boy was found dead from repeated head severe head trauma, found with a copy of the online building game "Blockland" running on his personal computer.

What's your budget and which brand do you prefer?

I'm pretty sure a minority has them, but that's anecdotal evidence, not empirical data.
Most people don't have them:
http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey?platform=pc

I have an HD 6850. Runs most games on high and it's a mid range gaming card. Haven't had a chance to run Blockland on it yet but I'm sure it will run it well.

i have an hd 6770 and works fine