Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 166521 times)

I have a AMD Raden HD 6620G will I run it? I can't get on the comp right now.

blockland main adventure mode is possible now

My beautiful Blockland DOESN'T HAVE DYNAMIC LIGHTS. Just the freaking sun and moon. I am officially outraged :c. No cool cities.

Is it me, or is the Singleplayer Admin menu exactly the same as before? And the "Change Map" button does nothing....obviously.

EDIT: The issue is Admin GUI Plus.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:10:08 AM by Wynd_Fox »

Can someone tell me how to launch Blockland Windowed at 800x600?
By launch commands.
modify config/client/prefs.cs

find the $Pref::Video options and find the resolution related ones.

It is flawless. It's just that if you have a laptop or Intel card you're forgeted.

that's not flawless then.

I was trying to build a sundial on my server and like a third of the way through i suddenly cant plant bricks.  It just instantly breaks when I plant it.  I have like 16k bricks already, is there some new per-player brick limit now, even for host?

I don't like the inconsistency - for example a build can look bad with max shaders but good with none.   It changes the lighting so much depending on your shader level selected.

Open your blockland folder in Documents. Go to Blockland\config\client and open prefs.cs with notepad. Find the line that says $Pref::ShaderQuality = "4"; and change 4 (or whatever value it is) to 0 and save.
No such line exists in the pref.cs.

Anyone know what this means?

When setting the day/night cycle speed, it removes the last digit from whatever speed I type in.

For example if I set it to 100, hit apply and come back, it will be set to 10. 1000, 100. 10000, 1000. Etc.

Also the new server menu is horrible, the font is way too large and its overall ugly. Aside from that its an awesome update and it was worth the wait! :D

this

i don't see it either
theres ShadowQuality but yea no ShaderQuality

Sigh...This should have been tested more