Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 163630 times)

Now I can't play blockland, I have a Intel graphics card too :C

You have an intel embedded graphics chipset.  You need to be running shaders on "off".  
Will you attempt to fix this? Can you fix this?

Shaders don't work with me at all, I have an embedded Intel graphics chipset ;-;

Are you gonna make it compatible with them eventually?

The shaders aren't working for me. I turned them on and everything, but nothing is working.

If it helps, I'm getting console spam saying "LightManager::uninstallGLLights: no lights installed!".

is it just me

or were those shadows never there before!

also:

Im getting errors like no menu buttons and no shadows, and a lightmanger problem. here is console log & launcher log:

sorry for repeating ;c

Hes trolling us 10/10

You have an intel embedded graphics chipset.  You need to be running shaders on "off".  
please tell me this is going to be fixed.

yay badspot
this is cool

It seems like everyone with an integrated Intel chipset cannot start the game. See my console log on previous page.

all the v21 servers are goin down or is it just me?

Hes trolling us 10/10
You can't run it because you have a low quality computer. Intel is famous for not even running most modern games.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I HAVE AN INTEL CHIPSET ;-;
I CANT TURN SHADERS OFF IF I CANT START IT HELP!!!
Open your blockland folder in Documents. Go to Blockland\config\client and open prefs.cs with notepad. Find the line that says $Pref::ShaderQuality = "4"; and change 4 (or whatever value it is) to 0 and save.

There is also a line called $pref::ShadowQuality = "[VALUE]"; that you should probably set to 0 as well.

Here's my log, I can't even start the game. Crashes on startup.