Author Topic: V21 bug compilation thread - badspot made one.  (Read 15609 times)

I have an AMD Processor Duel Core  and I still cannot render shadows. On minimal, everything is white, and if I turn it on low or higher, my blockland crashes.

[0]Buttons disappear when "Join a Game" is clicked - Solved by Badspot, problem: join game GUI is modified.

doesn't RTB modify it? :/

:(
It's been answered here:
You have an intel embedded graphics chipset.  You need to be running shaders on "off".  

My menu has no shaders buttons

Another Major bug is When you Load Builds the Build menue is completely forgeted up.

Its a mess..

Blockland already ran like stuff on Intel HDs so I don't know why anybody with one expected shaders to work.

It occurred to me while I was updating that I probably wouldn't be able to see shadows or shaders and I wasn't disappointed. Fortunately I've also got a desktop computer I can run it on.

It's been answered here:
Welp, just need to save up for a video card.

Thanks.
Blockland already ran like stuff on Intel HDs so I don't know why anybody with one expected shaders to work.

It occurred to me while I was updating that I probably wouldn't be able to see shadows or shaders and I wasn't disappointed. Fortunately I've also got a desktop computer I can run it on.
i got a good 15 fps out of it. totally playable. lol.

What sucks is if you can't run SHADERS on your pc, you loose both SHADERS and terrain
For some reason, my itouch auto capitalizes SHADERS

If I put shaders on any more than minimal I crash.
With minimal everything looks aweful and can barely see anything
Thanks, I'll never get to trully experience v21

What sucks is if you can't run SHADERS on your pc, you loose both SHADERS and terrain
For some reason, my itouch auto capitalizes SHADERS
yes. you get optimizations though.

no offence, but this is a bug report thread, not a complaint thread. thanks.

Admins/Super Admins can get flood protection

so uh, main menu disappears randomly, rtb is down?

so uh, main menu disappears randomly, rtb is down?
RTB causes it wait for it to be updated.