Ground: Better Plate (Wait for RTB approve)

Author Topic: Ground: Better Plate (Wait for RTB approve)  (Read 12364 times)

Fixed the texture rotation correct.
Wait for RTB approve.

Installation
Put Ground_BetterPlate.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:23:44 PM by Cubelands »

furling what the hell the new update means that brick textures don't glow in the dark, manty and squideey's textures are useless.

furling what the hell the new update means that brick textures don't glow in the dark, manty and squideey's textures are useless.
Squideey's texture is noticeably different than the default studs, Manty's i'm not so sure

Have you looked at the default textures from below? they glow like hell.

Wow, Cubelands, this is quite nice. I can't run v21 due to the Intel problem. But this is very nice indeed.

I can't run v21 due to the Intel problem.
forget Intel. :c

Have you looked at the default textures from below? they glow like hell.
why the hell would looking at them from below matter?! you're never going to see the underside of the map.

why the hell would looking at them from below matter?! you're never going to see the underside of the map.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the underside of brick textures. eg. bricks you place. I'm not sure.

Am I the only person who noticed the dark parts are facing the wrong way?

You need to rotate that texture, Furling XD

Am I the only person who noticed the dark parts are facing the wrong way?

You need to rotate that texture, Furling XD
And what about when the sun is shining from the other way when the day is ending? The texture rotation is irrelevant because they do not rotate with the sun.

And what about when the sun is shining from the other way when the day is ending? The texture rotation is irrelevant because they do not rotate with the sun.
It's off from all the bricks in the brickgrid

It's off from all the bricks in the brickgrid
Exactly. Unless the textures are normal maps you can't prevent the stud image texture from having the light side in the wrong direction. Yes you could rotate the sun until it matches but that does not work with day cycles.

Eski is not giving his out!

But still it's good