Ash Ketchum (and Zay?) banning me without reason and cussing at me

Author Topic: Ash Ketchum (and Zay?) banning me without reason and cussing at me  (Read 4965 times)

Well before i say ANYTHING let me show you some Pictures.

By uglynator at 2012-08-10

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Make yourself an opinion.

They're either really stupid and lying or trolling you.

This is AshKetchum and it is beta of V21. if it wasn't then it wouldn't be here. We banned you for a reason is because you wouldn't shut up when said so, meaning not obeying admin.

This is AshKetchum and it is beta of V21.
It is not. Neither Badspot nor Kompressor EVER sayed that the Update will be called v21. The system has changed, it's now r1682, which doesn't mean that the update is beta.

if it wasn't then it wouldn't be here. We banned you for a reason is because you wouldn't shut up when said so, meaning not obeying admin.

The reason is: "stay calm and suck my richard", not "Not obeying Admin"

This is AshKetchum and it is beta of V21. if it wasn't then it wouldn't be here. We banned you for a reason is because you wouldn't shut up when said so, meaning not obeying admin.

There is no "beta of v21" so stop lying. When the launcher was added we scrapped the version system so there is and never will be a v21.

I wouldn't want to mess with Ash Ketchum he might use Pikachoo

Its not v21 and its not a beta anyone can use the new revision thing

What is this? There is no beta of v21.

My gosh you are an idiot.

What is this? There is no beta of v21.

My gosh you are an idiot.
oh wait it is. NVM, didnt see development forum...

Yes ugly.. Why dont you see the development forum? I bet you'll be embarrassed.  >:) We won.

And also I wasnt the one that banned you. It was flappy, so dont hate on me that I made that reason.

what?

it's not a beta, nor is it under the name v21

Admins =/= Gods that should be listened to no matter ow much of a cigarette they are

what?

it's not a beta, nor is it under the name v21
Well in the preview of V21 they had environment.. Just like right now, so of course its V21. People who don't see that are just dumb, like ugly.

Well in the preview of V21 they had environment.. Just like right now, so of course its V21. People who don't see that are just dumb, like ugly.
Your the one calling people dumb? Lol nice.