v8 - good or bad

good
87 (56.9%)
bad
18 (11.8%)
...meh...
48 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: v8 - good or bad  (Read 9810 times)

Did you like v8?

I don't purly because you can't get in cars anymore in deathmatches.

Bring on v9  :cookieMonster:

I like it because now I can resume a game without BL crashing when I alt tab.

I like it because of the new emitter system.
I dislike it because of the change that the damage of the jeep depends on it's velocity, and that's what's causing that nasty bug.

I would like to see some more content released in future updates; Not just bug fixes, although I am happy the alt-tab crashing error has been resolved.

Sadly I do occasionally get some crashes but their rarity expunges them from mind.

just make it so that jeep speed=less then something, it doesn't hurt you

its based on relative velocity i thought it said which means unless your standing still when yuo get in (how the hell...) your gonna get hurt

V8 Splash is good

But yes I like the new update.

i like everythign about the update except for the vehicle problems

The demo is good..

500th reply  :cookieMonster:

It's about in the middle.

I also think that after he fixes the bug with jeeps, There need to be more addons, not fixes. After the jeep problem, we need ctf game mode, or moar clothes, or etc.

I like it because of the new emitter system.
I dislike it because of the change that the damage of the jeep depends on it's velocity, and that's what's causing that nasty bug.

What new emitter system?

Jesus Christ, get out of your cave once in a while.
The emitter's are now based on what brick you use.
36 x 36 baseplate with the Fire A emitter will have a different effect as the emitter is being spread out across the plate, rather then being a single emitter on a 1x1 brick.
There are pictures of this on the general discussion about v8.

Oh, i never noticed that...

Jesus Christ, get out of your cave once in a while.
The emitter's are now based on what brick you use.
36 x 36 baseplate with the Fire A emitter will have a different effect as the emitter is being spread out across the plate, rather then being a single emitter on a 1x1 brick.
There are pictures of this on the general discussion about v8.

You have a 36x36? Why?