Author Topic: Space Cruise! (The Future Corporation Modification Topic!)  (Read 1541 times)

So, as you may know... My other account (Wowowlop1) has been banned. Those of you that DON'T know, it is true. I was banned for:

Self-Declared Troll

which, yes. I take full responsibility for. I know now the consequences of my actions, and I will be more careful.

ANYWAYS:

The previous topic:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=199098.0 can't even be locked due to me losing my account. I will now upload all the previous infos. (Please Do Not Take this as a Double Post. I needed a new one because I can't edit the old one so think of this as more of a......replacement? With Better chiz?)

Customization!

Lights!

So much customization and colors!

Snazzy AFK rooms!

Refreshing showers! (Don't worry, Male and Female are separated.)

Did I mention customization?

Part of the Miso Sushi place.

Roleplay!

Art by our guy, DefinitelyNOTBlitzcrank

Stove in secret room.

Added Secret Sector.

New shop for buying room upgrades. (Expansions and New Doors)

New bathroom upgrade.

New eatery.

Lots of Wedges.

Outside of Library/School.

Door to Library.

Subway?

Subway!

Gun Shop

Updated Library (Kinda)

Party Room

Internet Cafe

PLANNED:
(Finished Items will be left here for a bit, but then removed)

VIP Hall: 15%
Library: 75%
"Gunz" 80%

UPDATES:
New Topic - 8/10/12

Thank you for not banning me for a "double post" this is most neccesary. And if i'm banned I'll need a whole new blockland account. D:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:47:56 AM by PixelKid »

The build itself isn't really impressive.

The build itself isn't really impressive.
But it's getting there! It would work much better if Blockland worked on my laptop!

erm i guess you missed the fix?

erm i guess you missed the fix?
i just tried v21 a sec ago. it dont work.

Finishing VIP hall (Kinda)

Nice, show us the exterior maybe?

i just tried v21 a sec ago. it dont work.
shaders are turned off when you start v21, if you're implying what i think you are.

shaders are turned off when you start v21, if you're implying what i think you are.
I get a black screen on start-up now. Can't play blockland till I port over my maps to Desktop PC.
Nice, show us the exterior maybe?
The exterior is pretty much just a bunch of buildings all jumbled and bunched together. Nothing much to show out there, but I'll get a tiny model of what it's meant to look like. Unless, you want the actual picture?

Not a lot of feedback... What if I sneak a peek of VIP?

A stuffty picture of the outside.

A stuffty picture of the VIP hall.

These pics are stuffty because we did not prepare for them. We just took them. Randomly.