2 (9.1%)
8/10
2 (9.1%)
9/10
2 (9.1%)
10/10
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Lego Heaven-Unfinished  (Read 2814 times)

So I was on a server earlier(sorry I forgot the name, but I remember the admin was MasterLegoDude), and it was on Semi Truck, so I decided to go inside and build some stairs, well, the stairs got turned into a stairway to heaven, then it got turned into lego heaven. Then Master lego decided to add a bridge connecting to another box, then stairs going down. So right now we're still working on the actual heaven part. There is 1 house, and 1 guest house.
Pics:
The sign infront of the stairs.

The credits.
The full list- Rayne(me)-Idea and build.
SuPeR sWaT-For helping.
MasterLegoDude-For helping and building.
Dr_Jihad-For help and building.
And any others who may have helped.

Both sets of stairs+bridge from the side.

The front gates to heaven(people who were there may have noticed the color change).

The front of Dr_Jihad's guest house(only he is allowed in).

And last but not least, the front of my house.

And sorry that there are no INSIDE pics of the houses. There is nothing inside of them except the stairs in my house. Please rate it out of 10.  :cookieMonster:

There are about 6-7 pics so it may take a while to load.

Thats the scattered space server, and its coming along good i see :)

Only a few people came by after you left but they all left before they even spawned because the map download. :(

I know it's not the BEST but it's the first time I've actually tried to build something. Most of the time I'm building houses on water :|

Looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see what you make up for the heaven part!

This is where all of us block people go when we land on the ground and turn into a puff of smoke.... sad...

I planned on adding a small church up there, but the map got changed :(
Maybe if an admin puts it back to Semi Truck and I get temp admin powers I can load it back up.

this doesnt look anythign special
looks like jsut another normal house build
5/10
props to the fact that it doesnt look like you spammed(aside from the fountains)

I planned on adding a small church up there, but the map got changed :(
Maybe if an admin puts it back to Semi Truck and I get temp admin powers I can load it back up.
I'll load it when i go on the PC, but my brother was on all day -.-

Wth, edits are gone again, eh, i'm on the Wii right now incase your wonderin'