Author Topic: Can people who use Intel i5 graphics cards see shadows?  (Read 950 times)

title says it all. do i need to update drivers to see them?

Try running Blockland with shadows enabled. Tell us. You may want to update your graphics card drivers anyway though.

i never see shadows, they are set to best, im trying to update drivers.. but it isnt so user friendly

intel i5 =/= graphics card

intel i5s are processors

They have an integrated graphics card.

They have an integrated graphics card.

no they don't

those are motherboards, not processors

okay, well i ran dxdiag, and it says my display is Intel(R) HD Graphics.. and what the heck is =/=

okay, well i ran dxdiag, and it says my display is Intel(R) HD Graphics.. and what the heck is =/=
nope
won't work

i also have a nvidea geforce 310m graphics card (I JUST realized i have two) so im updating the drivers, will this work?

i also have a nvidea geforce 310m graphics card (I JUST realized i have two) so im updating the drivers, will this work?

yes

no they don't

You sir, are wrong. i5's have built in Intel GMA chipsets which work as a graphics processor.

i have the same thing an i5 intel thingy what can i do to make it work?

You sir, are wrong. i5's have built in Intel GMA chipsets which work as a graphics processor.

Go to your Nvidia control panel and click Manage 3D settings. Right under where it says Global Settings should be a drop down menu and you can select your 310m.

no they don't

i5 2nd gen and newer have the integrated gpu built into the cpu, not the mobo