Author Topic: Ephialtes.png  (Read 8582 times)

LOST

you're hilarious
Are you seriously trying to say that you're not losing here?  Holy stuff lol, you're blind.

I know you're going to go ahead and quote my post and say some half-assed stuff and go on about how you really are winning in some obscure plane of existence.  Just don't bother, go back to your dedi thread and replying to every post you can.

Are you seriously trying to say that you're not losing here?  Holy stuff lol, you're blind.

I know you're going to go ahead and quote my post and say some half-assed stuff and go on about how you really are winning in some obscure plane of existence.  Just don't bother, go back to your dedi thread and replying to every post you can.
I've been dealing with people that can't stay on-topic. That's what I get for posting in drama.

That's not really losing.

I've been dealing with people that can't stay on-topic. That's what I get for posting in drama.

That's not really losing.
What do you mean "can't stay on-topic"?  Can you please specify?

You can set up a watchdog program that reboots servers so users don't have to do it manually. Why don't you get that?
Just going to mention here that a watchdog for something like Blockland doing anything more than just notifying is pretty much useless, unless it can restore all the server's state on restart (which it can't).

Just going to mention here that a watchdog for something like Blockland doing anything more than just notifying is pretty much useless, unless it can restore all the server's state on restart (which it can't).
This is another thing, which is why I'm working on an autosaver that doesn't suck.

This is another thing, which is why I'm working on an autosaver that doesn't suck.
An autosaver that wouldn't suck would also need to save any minigames running, any other ScriptObjects existing, any current schedules, etc, etc, etc, and then interrupt the appropriate stuff when loading (but let new stuff run fine).

An autosaver that wouldn't suck would also need to save any minigames running, any other ScriptObjects existing, any current schedules, etc, etc, etc, and then interrupt the appropriate stuff when loading (but let new stuff run fine).
I was referring to brick auto-savers that wouldn't have to redundantly save every brick in the server periodically. I still have no clue how V21 minigame stuff works, but I assume that starts up with the server.

Slayer and CityRP/G start properly on their own.

It's not really necessary to save absolutely everything because most mods should have start-from-termination mechanisms.

The autosaver I plan to make will save bricks in chunks (and only update a certain chunk when a change is made) and will load the bricks when the server starts.

What do you mean "can't stay on-topic"?  Can you please specify?
Ok so you were just bluffing when you said that then.

I really don't see any crashes besides ones with which users have found add-on problems.
 I get 35ms and live in your general area. Your internet sucks, but that doesn't quantify lag.
I can't do anything about the server crashing because the master server stuffs itself. Why don't you get this?
LOST

you're hilarious

You have a bad attitude Kalphiter.

You have a bad attitude Kalphiter.
And you had just figured that out now, huh didn't you?

And you had just figured that out now, huh didn't you?
Nope. This was the first time seeing the thread, douche.