Poll

Do you think he should be in the game?

Yes
15 (68.2%)
No
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Skull kid for the next Super Smash Bros. game?  (Read 709 times)

The Smash polls are now over and after more then 1,000,000 votes and the results are really surprising!

Skull Kid from The Legand of Zelda Series won beating Mega Man by a little more then 2000 votes

This does not mean he will for sure be in the game however there is a really high chance he will
When more information comes out about the game I will for sure update you guys about it right away

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:44:14 PM by Mrhappy787 »

Stage smashing moon final smash

Stage smashing moon final smash
That would be really cool and it could work really well

b: sit on top of tower
side b: sit on top of tower
up b: hover
down b: sit on top of tower

They'd better put Megaman in before they did Skull Kid.

who would pick this over mega man?

Like I said they might not put any of them in the game but remember Sonic got put into SSBB from a fan voting thing that want on back when it was being made

Why wouldn't they put Megaman in the game anyways?

He's the main character from his own series, lol.

Why wouldn't they put Megaman in the game anyways?

He's the main character from his own series, lol.
He is a third party character made by Cap Com so they would have to get permission first

I'd like to see both of them in the game.

But if I had to pick between the two I'd want Skull Kid.

Where can I find this voting thing?

Where can I find this voting thing?
Its been over for a couple days it shouldn't be to hard to find if you really want me to link it, you cant really do much like i said its over

Its been over for a couple days it shouldn't be to hard to find if you really want me to link it, you cant really do much like i said its over
i think he wanted to see it because we don't know if the site the poll is on is actually related to nintendo