Author Topic: Setro2's Team Fortress 2 Dodgeball!  (Read 1372 times)

er
break what
*Player breaks foot*

U53 WR3NCH 2 FIX F007!!

*You wrenched it*

*Dead player*

That's how, to get them out of sadness.

Nice setro!

Name Saxophone
ID 25721
What server you have admin on EpicMuffin's, AwesomeEric's, Blockhead31735's, Adam Savage's, Kalar's
People who recommend you EpicMuffin, Blockhead31735, Adam Savage, Deoxys & One Noob
Why I should accept you You should accept me because this looks like a fun server and I'll be happy to moderate it the best I can!

Name: Alchemy
ID: 8448
What server you have admin on: Catzoo's, Bomb Kirby's, Ark (DarkMaster)'s, Rainbow Dash!'s, Dr. Tyler O's, Uxie's.
People who recommend you: Banette, Bomb Kirby, Ark, Uxie, Catzoo's, Rainbow Dash!, Dr. Tyler O.
Why I should accept you: I believe the server could be moderated a little as stated in ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude's post, and there could be better designs and objects in the build.

I was about to post for a friend but then I remembered that he's a banned user...
Unless he makes a new one I cannot post for him. :/

I doubt this build took long to make.

The build does not have to be that good. Its simple. The whole game is basically gameplay, not the build.
Doesn't matter, it looks like spam...the build has a lot more than you think to do with the gameplay...

lol 12 64x64s and some plates around the bottom, and two spawns
ughhhhh so much workool kids klubkool kids klubk

good 10/10 quality build

good 10/10 quality build
Don't be a sarcastic jerk, he just needs help with it.

Don't be a sarcastic jerk, he just needs help with it.
I don't see much hope through this dark tunnel.

Unless that's just my negative tunnel vision too.

I don't see much hope through this dark tunnel.

Unless that's just my negative tunnel vision too.
Don't worry, even if we can't make it look really good, we'll just add in a few designs to make it look atleast decent.

Nice setro!

Name Saxophone
ID 25721
What server you have admin on EpicMuffin's, AwesomeEric's, Blockhead31735's, Adam Savage's, Kalar's
People who recommend you EpicMuffin, Blockhead31735, Adam Savage, Deoxys & One Noob
Why I should accept you You should accept me because this looks like a fun server and I'll be happy to moderate it the best I can!
Name: Alchemy
ID: 8448
What server you have admin on: Catzoo's, Bomb Kirby's, Ark (DarkMaster)'s, Rainbow Dash!'s, Dr. Tyler O's, Uxie's.
People who recommend you: Banette, Bomb Kirby, Ark, Uxie, Catzoo's, Rainbow Dash!, Dr. Tyler O.
Why I should accept you: I believe the server could be moderated a little as stated in ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude's post, and there could be better designs and objects in the build.
Accepted. Let me add you.
Added.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:35:42 PM by setro2 »

Accepted. Let me add you.
I'll be on the server at tuesday.
Reason is my dial-up connection since we just moved.

Ik its "mostly about the gameplay" not the build, but you could actually take 10 minutes to make a DECENT map.