Author Topic: SegFault314 - "I'm hacking into your blockland account right now"  (Read 2699 times)

I don't know how or why it happened. I was on Socrates' bounty hunter admining, and Nemesis or whatever ran at me with knife drawn and I thought he was going to kill me so I killed him, and it ended up he thought I was going to kill him. Being instinct I kicked him as a warning for freekill, which he explain after he thought I was killing him. Anyway, Seg randomly jumped in saying tricking is the game or something and I said "read the /rules seg" and he started flipping at me calling me a "nerd" and a "hacker" and i need to "read the /rules on LIFE" "because you don't have one". I was like, kk, send me your facebook, I'll send you mine, and we can compare and see who has more of a life. :-) (Dumb move, either way I was just trying to shut the kid up.) and then he started threatening to get me banned off steam and blockland. My BL did crash because of my internet being weird at the time, and I wasn't able to screenshot everything but I got what I could.
Screenshots:

So yeah.
His forum profile: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=45439
Not sure if trolling, or not, either way I don't care.

who cares

User was banned for this post
Oh look, he managed to get himself banned from the forums.

He's trolling you, mate.  Segfault's a bro.

his dad works at steam and he can ban u from blockland

his dad works at steam and he can ban u from blockland
fuuuuck!

Oh yeah, hes just a troll later in the server he said his dad was someone else and then I replied to him that he said bobby was his dad and he replied with "my autism made me do it".
Also sorry for no pictures.

(Just in case you don't know, Autism is a developmental disorder affects the brain normal social and communication skill.)

(Just in case you don't know, Autism is a developmental disorder affects the brain normal social and communication skill.)
Believe me, the word is thrown around here so much that you'd be a fool not to know the definition by now  :cookieMonster:

Oh yeah, hes just a troll later in the server he said his dad was someone else and then I replied to him that he said bobby was his dad and he replied with "my autism made me do it".
Also sorry for no pictures.

I know what autism is, believe me, my mom runs a non-profit promoting awareness of it. Well. Seg fooled me.

He will....

make your Blockland have a segmentation fault :cookieMonster:

Someone had to do it.

He's trolling you, mate.  Segfault's a bro.
OFFTOPIC; I always thought you never had an account :o