Author Topic: King of The Hill  (Read 10116 times)

Why did this take me a minute to get the joke. :c
Whats the joke lol i seriously dont know.

hank hill
from king of the hill

only one of the best tv shows ever

He sells propane and propane accessories.

Nice map though the gameplay is terrible Cheese is camping at top with spear people are spawn camping
And its just not a fun gamemode
There was no rule saying that I can't camp, I'm pretty sure that's what I'm supposed to do for this gamemode, because if I come near you, you would've killed me with a sword in 3 hits. I played you're gamemode before, the same person was getting the vehicle again and again, and sometimes people were just spawnkilling us...

Anyways, great gamemode I really loved it apart from the fact I got called a noob for camping about 50 times :P

This is one of the few gamemodes with a build that took more the 10 mins to make. Good job

This is one of the few gamemodes with a build that took more the 10 mins to make. Good job
I really appreciate the compliment, I had put a lot of effort into the build. I don't consider myself a very good builder, but I can feel myself improving as I build. When I make a new gamemode expect to see even more detail than this one.

I uploaded a new version. Changes are in OP...

I look forward to seeing someone host this.

I've only seen you host it.
That is probably because this is not on RTB and I'm not going to upload this to RTB.

[img ]http://readingmike.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kohank_mask_front.jpg[/img]

lul

User was banned for this post
you sick forget im glad u got banned

This is really good Weaver.

+10

you sick forget im glad u got banned
what was the picture of?