Author Topic: King of The Hill  (Read 10100 times)

King of The Hill

Fight your way to the top of the rocky mountain using bow and sword to get the all-powerful spear. Once you acquire the spear, you increase in size, and your health doubles. Note: a dropped spear doesn't give you the power-up.

I modified Badspot's bow to do less damage, so gameplay is better.

-Required Addons-
Weak Bow
Drop Inventory On Death
On Item Pickup Event
Addon Credits are in the description.txt

Download Game Mode

Changelog:
8/19/2012
Aesthetics
-Removed all pine tree bricks and replace them with pine trees that I built.
Technical
-Downscaled the playerscale powerup from spear 10%
-Upscaled the health powerup from spear 20%

9/26/12
Aesthetics
-Updated the preview and thumbnail images.
Technical
-Increased the respawn time on the spear to 60 seconds.

Planned:
New picture for game mode that includes the new trees.
DONE

Bug: It's possible to get blasted out of the arena with the spear, if this occurs you must commit Self Delete to respawn.
FIXED
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 04:13:12 AM by weaver123 »

good 10/10 quality build

Lol i almost helped with this.

http://
um, forgot the link?

Link goes nowhere.
Fixed. I made this topic late at night and I was tired.

Edit: There was another problem.
Double edit: fixed again.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:35:50 PM by weaver123 »

Nice map though the gameplay is terrible Cheese is camping at top with spear people are spawn camping
And its just not a fun gamemode

Nice map though the gameplay is terrible Cheese is camping at top with spear people are spawn camping
And its just not a fun gamemode
The point of this is to camp at the top with the spear. Did you not read the OP? It's funny getting criticized by you when your gamemode is just a baseplate with a vehicle spawn.

You're just butthurt because I banned you from my server yesterday for being a nuisance.

The point of this is to camp at the top with the spear. Did you not read the OP? It's funny getting criticized by you when your gamemode is just a baseplate with a vehicle spawn.

You're just butthurt because I banned you from my server yesterday for being a nuisance.
Um im not and when did i say anything about my gamemode if that is the object of the game for the server thats fine but the spawn camping?

And my gamemode is a baseplate with a spawn though its still more popular than this.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:00:36 PM by MonkeyFunkyMonkey »

Um im not and when did i say anything about my gamemode if that is the object of the game for the server thats fine but the spawn camping?

And my gamemode is a baseplate with a spawn though its still more popular than this.
You're silly. I already stated everything that contradicts your criticisms, so I won't waste my time repeating it. Right now I only have one bug I can think of, and I can easily fix that later. Popularity means nothing to me, because I have many things you don't.

You're silly. I already stated everything that contradicts your criticisms, so I won't waste my time repeating it. Right now I only have one bug I can think of, and I can easily fix that later. Popularity means nothing to me, because I have many things you don't.
So is that why you criticizing my gamemode because popularity means nothing to you?

Hey i was on that server the other night its me uxuser!

[img ]http://readingmike.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/kohank_mask_front.jpg[/img]

lul

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 08:47:35 AM by Badspot »