Bisjac's Water Park

Author Topic: Bisjac's Water Park  (Read 3424 times)

When I have the time im going to make a big ass ride.

Update:

The main park area is up and we have a number of completed rides to enjoy. and more OTW as people join back tomorrow to continue.

- I am going to need a skilled eventer and detail builder to build the park clubhouse in the basic center area of the park. a good 64x sized one.
will include locker rooms, bathrooms, snack shack, an indoor cafe type area.

- and I will be needing an info booth for server rules and theme guidelines.

i may get to the info booth if no one wants it, but im currently working on a massive log ride that will rival real roller coasters. will take some time for me, so i cant touch the clubhouse.

I'm still building mine though, Is there room?

I'm good at eventing, I could help.

Update:

The main park area is up and we have a number of completed rides to enjoy. and more OTW as people join back tomorrow to continue.

- I am going to need a skilled eventer and detail builder to build the park clubhouse in the basic center area of the park. a good 64x sized one.
will include locker rooms, bathrooms, snack shack, an indoor cafe type area.

- and I will be needing an info booth for server rules and theme guidelines.

i may get to the info booth if no one wants it, but im currently working on a massive log ride that will rival real roller coasters. will take some time for me, so i cant touch the clubhouse.
I can make you a log vehicle that several people could get in and ride around if you want.

I can make you a log vehicle that several people could get in and ride around if you want.
pleasedo. <3

Could there be a contest for best ride?

Looks smexy. I'll try to join

Make that legendary loop the loop water slide from Action Park.

Make that legendary loop the loop water slide from Action Park.

"The Action doesn't stop… until you break your neck and die!"

I built that!
 :cookieMonster:
Comes with a water mister where you click a button and it releases emitters that look like water, fountain in the middle, innertubes, lounge chairs, a water slide, and also, the fountain has music!